Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition [Arc 3.4]

Start from the beginning

“The quality of the big ones is bad, for natural sea crystals, the smaller it is the better the quality, because the impurities are all washed out by the ocean water and the sand.” Jing Yang explained.

“So it’s like that, you know so much.” Jake suddenly understood and nodded, crouching down and starting to flip the stones and look around.

Jing Yang took a wooden stick and his nets, walking towards the bigger rocks.

“Brother, you’ve returned.” Nia personally went to the wine cellar to choose a bottle, she was just preparing to bring it back to the lounge to drink while watching the live stream when she saw her elusive elder brother.

“Well.” Bowie glanced at the wine in her hand and asked, “You didn’t go to school?”

“During this period of time there’s the live streaming competition, so I took some time off. Anyways I will be graduating soon, whether I go or not doesn’t make a big difference.” Nia smiled, making an expression of inevitability.

“Don’t drink too much, don’t forget you’re still a student.”

“I’m just at home anyways, not outside, brother do you want to come drink a cup with me and then watch the live stream together?” Nia shook the bottle of wine and invited him. “We haven’t drunk wine together for a long time, you should also occasionally relax a bit ah, this time’s live stream competition is very interesting oh. Many of my classmates also excused themselves from school to go home and watch this, this is the privilege of being in the graduating class, we’ve all gotten enough credits anyways.”

“I’ll go change, you can first go back.” Bowie had also heard his subordinates mention this time’s live stream competition, even though the reports had been sent to his office, he hadn’t looked at them.

“Brother, take this.” Nia saw her elder brother coming in, immediately pouring him a glass of wine and passing it over.

Bowie took the offered glass and then reclined on the sofa.

“This time’s competition is really too interesting, last night there were some people’s roofs that were directly blown away, even a house that had been built for an entire day had been blown apart. That image was really too hilarious, Angus is really a genius, I think that you should give him a raise.” Nia excitedly said, yesterday’s scenes had made her laugh for a very long time.

Bowie drank a mouthful of wine, watching the projected scene. In the image was a gold-haired young man swimming in the shallow ocean, because of the ripples caused by the light on the water, his appearance was not too clear.

“I feel like this person named Milton is very interesting, earlier he was scolded very miserably on Star Network, my classmates and I all thought that when he entered this competition he would definitely be scolded even more miserably. But I can tell that he is actually a pretty good person.” Nia suddenly became somewhat indignant: “Did you know? Last night only his cabin didn’t leak rain, and also didn’t keep swaying from the wind, but the judges only gave him 7 points. Kedi’s team actually got 9 points, that cabin of his shook until my eyes were dizzy okay? Don’t know where they found those judges, not fair at all, you should cut Angus’s wages.”

Bowie turned around to glance at her, she just said to let him give Angus a raise, and then said to give him a pay cut, his sister’s mood swings were really big.