Chapter 19

When River and I arrived at the fair we waited out in the front for Evie and Jake. We didn't wait that long until they finally came. Then we started talking about all the different rides that we were planning to go on.

"I think we should start off small because we just go here" I said.

"No, I want to go on one of those huge Roller Coasters it would be better" Jake said with a smile on his face.

"Babe remember we just go here and it's way better to the fun stuff last so I agree with Scar" Evie pointed out.

The whole entire time River was quiet and I felt like he had something to say so I asked him. "What about you River what do you think we should do?" I asked.

"Well you guys don't want to start off with a huge rollercoaster and Jake wants to. So I say let's find something in between, something not too bad like Crazy Mouse.

"That's a great idea" we all said in unison. So we headed to the line and we really didn't wait that long because we had the fast lane thing that you are supposed to wear. We went on the ride all together because this ride can take four and it was great. Evie and I were screaming at some parts and the boys just started laughing at us like it was funny.

After the ride we just started walking around and finding more rides to go on. I liked hanging out with them we were making fun of each other and we talked about random things. I couldn't have gone with a better group.

We decided to take a break from going on rides and headed to the food area. We were all starving and if I went on any other ride without food in my system I would start to get dizzy.

Evie and Jake went to go get all the sweets while River and I got the real food. We walked to this stand with pizza, burgers, and corn dogs. I already knew what everyone wanted because they told me so I told the guy at the stand. I was going to pay when...

"Red what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm paying for the food" I answered. Jake  gave us the money for their food I just and to pay for River and I.

"No you don't have to pay Red it's on me" he said.

"No River it's fine I can pay for my own food and I don't want you to wasted your money on me"

"Red I've got it and if I'm spending money on you then I know it's not going to waste." So, he paid for our food and we saw that Evie and Jake were already seated so we headed towards them.

We started eating and we finally finished our food. We decided to take a walk because we had to burn all the food in our system somehow. On our way we saw a beautiful garden so we decided to go in. But Evie and Jake left us because there was two different paths to take and wanted time to themselves.

And there I was stuck alone with River in a beautiful garden.

"So are you going to the party tomorrow?"  he asked.

"Yeah Evie is taking me" I answered.

"Cool I'll see you there then Red".

"Yeah it better be fun because after today I'm going to need all of the beauty sleep that I can get".

"Yeah I had a great time too but you don't need beauty sleep Red".

"What exactly are you trying to say".

He stopped and took a step closer to me and pulled my hair behind my ear. Then he whispered into my ear "You are already beautiful Scarlett".

I looked into his eyes and man were they breathtaking. He cupped my face and leaned in and I also leaned it.
Our lips touched and moved in sync together it was perfect.

But then I realized that he had a girlfriend and I pulled away from the kiss.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"What's wrong? What do you mean what's wrong you have a girlfriend and we just kissed" I answered.

"Yeah but it's fine I was going to break up with her anyways".

"That's not the point you just cheated on her and now I feel kind of bad because she was so excited when you guys got back together".

"Hey Red don't freak out she's not going to find out and I promise you I'm going to end it with her".

"Okay you better but I think until that happens we should avoid each other for a while. I don't want her to get suspicious".

"Red I don't we will be able to stay away from each other we've never been apart".

"Well were going to have to figure it out".

____________________________
Hey all my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter 😏 because I loved writing it. The next chapter is coming in a few days so until then I'll be back next time! I would also like to thank you guys for 70k 🤗! I love you all😘.

If you want to show more support you can.....

Follow
Share
Vote
Comment

Main Instagram:

_lovelycourtney_

Word Count: 879