Chapter 17

Evie and I are shopping at the mall because we got invited to some party and she really wanted to go. Like the good friend that I am, I agreed to go even though I wanted to stay in.

"This fit is cute, but the red one over their is fire" I told her.

"I think you should get the red because Andre is going to be drooling when he sees you."

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'll probably might not see him at the party anyway."

"What do you mean girl?" she asked.

"Well I texted him and he said he was going to hang out with the guys."

"I don't understand did you do something wrong when you guys went on that date."

"No, it was fine the only problem that I had is that I ate salad."

"A salad girl a salad does nothing for no one."

"I know right I had to eat a whole bunch of snacks in order to get full."

"We can buy you more later, but for now let's pay for these clothes and order so food because I am starving she pointed out" she stated.

We went to the counter and paid for our clothes. After that we walked out the store to look for some food.
____________________________

"Finally home sweet home" I sighed. We went to my place because we had to drop off the snacks.

"Wait when is this party" I asked.

"It's in two days so that's Saturday" she answered.

"Is Jake going or are you going by yourself?" I asked.

Jake is Evelyn's boyfriend they have been dating for about a year. They are so cute, but the problem is he doesn't go to our school and he comes by as much as he can.

"He not going to make it because he had work so, it's going to be me and you" she stated. "Oh and your driving" she added.

"That's fine I don't drink much but I can't say the same for you. You drink way too much sometimes you should tone it down a bit."

"I'm sorry I can't help myself but I won't go crazy this time I'm going to maintain myself."

"You said the Last time and you still were dancing on the table and singing terribly. You embarrassed yourself every year and you always do something stupid ever time."

"She right that's exactly why people laughed at you for weeks" a voice said.

I knew who it was because now he has the keys to my house. "Thanks River for backing me up because she thinks that she can handle herself."

Evie gave us both a weird look. "Whatever I won't drink that much and I promise. Wait but what is River doing here?"

"Did you forget to tell her that I'm moving in."

"Yeah Scar you never told me that he was going to be staying at your place." She stated giving me a look.

"You know what Evie it didn't even cross my mind to tell you. Sorry River. But I might have forgotten about you for a while."

"I don't understand how you could forget about me. I was just here a few days ago and you were mad at me."

"I know but Evie and I were getting clothes for the party at the mall. I kind of forgot to give her a heads up."

"Since are you here we were probably about to sit and watch a movie do you want to join us?" Evie asked.

"No I was just about to head out because I just came here to pick something up. I also don't want to bother your girl time anyways."

"Alright bye" we both said at the same time.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" I asked.

"What about To All The Boys I Loved Before?" Evie suggested.

"Yeah you put it on and I will get the snacks ready."

"Ok" she exclaimed.

The only reason why Evie loves this movie is because she drools over Noah Centineo. I mean he's hot and all but no one dares tell her that. She sometimes dreams that she'll end up with him one day but it's not going to happen. She also loved her man way too much.

The timer for the microwave went off and I got the popcorn. "Alright popcorns ready we can finally be play my movie."

Someone need to save me because I probably going to be stuck here for a while. Oh I forgot to mention she loves playing this movie on repeat and I usually fall asleep anyways.

"Shut up the movie started" she said in an excited tone.

"I didn't even say any-" I put my hands up in defense.

"I SAID SHHH" she said in a loud tone.

____________________________

Hey lovely readers! Thank you for all the support we reached to 53k. This is the first set of chapters that will be posted. In this bundle there will be two chapters.

Thank you for all the support again. If want too.....

Follow
Vote
Comment
Share

This is my personal Instagram if you want to follow me.....

Main Instagram: _lovelycourtney_

Word Count: 865