Chapter 9

Before you start the chapter.

What did you think of the inspirational quote?

Do you want more quotes? Then comment.

So I guess you could go ahead and read now.

This is goodbye.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You can't control me and your not my father" I raised my voice.

"I may not be your father but I wouldn't mind if you called me daddy" He smirked.

This kid just lost his mind. Did he get hit the head? I was in pure shock.

"You know what River I'm going to be the bigger person and walk away. Have a nice night" I waved.

I'm too tired to come up with anything to say.

When I walked into the kitchen my mother was washing the dishes.

"Hey mom! Do you need any help" I asked.

"No honey I'm good" she smiles. She wiped her hands with the towel and walked over to me.

"I have some exciting news" she exclaims.

"What is it are you pregnant or something?" I questioned.

"No but we are having a new addition to the household" she smiled.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"River is going to be staying with us next month"  she beamed with joy.

"Why doesn't he have other family to stay with" I really don't want this guy in my house.

"Yes but they live far away his parents decided that he could stay with us" she answered.

"That's great" I said in a sarcastic tone.

I just went up to my room to let all the steam off. I can't believe my own mother would agree on someone to stay in our house when she doesn't even trust him. A person who has every girl falling to his feet.

Does she want to in counter with all the girls he sleeps with? Even though he has a girlfriend he may cheat also.

She also didn't make the decision with me. Excuse me I live here too!

I should probably avoid him he whole entire time he stays here. I'm glad it's in a month though because I have time to prepare.

I have to make a list. I have to get some locks on my door so he just doesn't force himself in. There's many changes I need to make.

There so much  to plan.

I went to my room because all these thoughts in my head got me tired. But as always I get interrupted before I even reach my bed.

I got a text message from River.

River: Open your window.

I was debating whether I should open it or not. But I don't also want him in to think I'm sleeping. He could check if I read the message or not. All thanks to IPhones.

I opened my window and saw River standing outside. He was waving his hands like a lunatic. It was funny but sadly I didn't get to record him.

My phone buzzed again. I already knew it was from him.

River: Scarlett let down your hair or even a rope.

Me: Why?

River: How else am I supposed to climb.

Me: I don't have a rope.

River: I will just figure it out myself.

I just shut my phone off because he clearly ended the conversation. I am honestly scared on what he is going to do now. Maybe he might wake up my mother or even pick the lock.

I looked down to see if he was still there. But I found him climbing all the way up to my bedroom.

What does this dude what at 12am?

"Red can you help me" he grunted.

I lifted up so he could go into the window. He closed my window and sat on my bed.

"Why are you here?" I walked over and asked.

"Well I think you heard the great news" he smiled.

"What news?" I was playing dumb to see if the news was actually true.

"Red we both know what news is" he stated.

"You could of stayed anywhere else but why my house" I pointed out.

"Well how else was I supposed to keep a close eye on you" he winked.

Is he flirting with me????!!!!!

***************************************

Hey lovely readers I would like to apologize for the late update. But I am already working on the next chapter so don't worry.

So.........

What did you think of this chapter?

I hoped you enjoyed.

Be sure to.......

Follow
Vote
Comment
Share

Love,
C