Chapter 18

I woke in up in morning because of loud music and I was not having it this week. I know right it's  that time of the month and I'm already pissed off. River is just making things worst and I'm tired of it. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

I walked out my room and slammed the door. "RIVER, RIVER" I yelled. I reached his door and starting banging on it so he could open up.

"RIVER EAVES IF YOU DON'T FUCKING OPENING THIS DOOR OR I WILL DROP KICK YOU" I yelled. So he turned the music down and countinued banging on the door until he finally opened it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He doesn't have a shirt on and he is wearing sweatpants. He look hot right now and I don't think I can take him seriously. Scarlett you better nap out of it I told myself.

"What's wrong" I repeated. "Don't stand here and act like you don't know what you did. Your loud ass music woke me up from my beauty sleep."

"Scar it's 11 you shouldn't be sleeping at this time it's not healthy."

"I can wake up at any time I want and could care less. Please just don't fucking do that again or I'm going to punch in the face."

"Alright Scar. Oh and..."

I stopped myself from walking away from him. "What?" I asked.

"You don't need beauty sleep you already look beautiful everyday" he winked at me and then closed his door.

My cheeks turned red and I just stood there in confusion. Like River just called me beautiful and he's never said that before. He must be in a good mood then.

I walked back to my room and I realized the note on my desk. The note said....

Hey Scar thanks for letting me crash last night. Also don't forget that the party is
tomorrow.

Not even going to lie I forgot all about the party tomorrow. Well I got my clothes ready and Evie is probably going to do my makeup.

I have no plans for today and I'm already up so I might as well get ready. So I took a shower and put on a T-shirt and some sweatpants when I was finished.

I headed downstairs so I could some breakfast. River is here so I made some too and it was his favorite blueberry pancakes. It took me about 45 minutes to finish and so I can finally eat.

"River I made you breakfast you better come down before I eat it for you" I yelled. He didn't even waste him time to get down the stairs. He knew exactly what I made for him because I could see the happiness in his eyes.

"Red is that blueberry pancakes I smell."

"Yes they are do you want them or not?" I asked.

"Red of course I want them, that should not even be a question. Thank you so much I really appreciate it and I'm sorry for waking you up."

"I mean I would have felt bad because it wouldn't be right if I made breakfast for myself so I made you some too. It's fine just never do it again."

"You have my word. Scarlett you are seriously the best and I really don't deserve this treatment. You always go out of your way for me and that's why your one of my favorite people."

"Aww thanks River you are one of my favorite people too but you could be a pain in the ass sometimes."

"You love it when I bother you Red and you never complain."

"Whatever."

____________________________

After breakfast I literally had nothing to do so I sat in my room and started doing homework. I hate doing my homework but since I'm trying to get good grades I have to.

I didn't have much to do so it only took me an hour but I still had nothing to do after that. Then someone knocked on my door and it was River.

"Hey Red I'm going to the fair, would you like to go with me."

"Yeah, I'll go with you but can I invite Evie."

"Sure go ahead if you need me I'm going to be in my room getting ready."

"Alright." After he left I called Evie because it's not like she had anything to do anyways.

"Hey girl what are you up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much just hanging out with Jake."

"Jake?"

"Oh I didn't tell you, but after I left your house I took a nap. When I woke up I heard knocking and it was Jake he surprised me."

"Aww that's so cute."

"That's what I said."

"Haha. So River and I are going to the fair would you and Jake like to join us?"

"Of course I'll see you two there."

"Alright bye."

____________________________

Hey all my lovely readers out there. As promised I made two chapters that I hope you would enjoy. Thank you for all the support.

If you want to show more support you can.....

Follow
Share
Vote
Comment

Main Instagram:

_lovelycourtney_

Word count: 857