Chapter 4

"Welcome back sweety" my mom greeted. She did a little wave and smiled. My mom is the best and I love her for all the care she has brought to me.

"Where is the handsome Eaves boy from next door" she smiled. She's talking about River. My mother always invites him for dinner because his parents are always on business trips.

"He's not as great as he seems mom" I told her. I can't tell her everything because she won't understand.

"Sweety I don't trust him but he sure is one fine boy" she complimented him. My mother may be nice but when she feels she needs to go off on you she will. That's where I get the attitude from.

I went up to my room and locked the door behind me. All my blue and purple lights lit up. I love the all my creativity in my room.

There was different colors of splatter paint on the wall. I thought it would pop out so I just went with the flow. But it also took me 5 hours out of my day in order to finish.

I dropped my book bag and took out my headphones. I resumed with my art while music is playing in the background.

When my favorite song played I hummed the lyrics. I got so into it that I was doing little moves here and there. The music continues to blast through my ears and then it stops.

I spined my chair to see River standing in my room. I thought I locked the door how the fuck did he get in here.

"How did you get here?" I questioned. He better not continue to come out of the blue any time he wants.

"Well I knocked on the door you didn't answer so I picked your lock" he replied.

"Don't ever do that again" I told him. Wait. Why is River in my house? I don't want that disgusting jerk to be here.

But you still can't deny the fact that he is really hot.

"Please leave I really don't want you here" I snapped.

"Red you don't have to give the attitude. I just came to tell you dinner is ready. Another thing you don't have enough to be bitchy all the time" he fired back.

I know damn well this bitch did not just disrespect me. Does he know who he's messing with? Obviously not. I feel like going off but that takes too much energy.

"GET OUT MY ROOM" I yelled. You know now I'm really asking myself why I like him. The list of problems is a wide range.

1.He's annoying.
2.He's a jerk.
3.He's a player.
And four he's taken.

Damn I have no chance what's so ever. Also all the flaws blows away all the good things about River. But I have about idea and it better work.

Maybe I Scarlett Carey could change River Eaves.

I have a plan and I hope it works.

************************************
Hey lovely readers I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

What do you think Scarlett's plan is?

Love,
C