Rude Awakening

Y/N uncle, a changeling, had just given her a ring called the Inferna Copula for her 18th birthday. Y/N, Otto, Strickler, and one green goblin we're currently walking to a temple that hid the assassin that Strickler needed to kill the Trollhunter once and for all.
"Otto, can you turn into me and do an impression?" Y/N asked making a pouty face.

"No child. We need to focus on what's more important." Otto said following the goblin who giggled at his diss.

"Do as she says Otto." Stickler said adjusting his safari hat.

Otto groaned in response and transformed into Y/N. "Hey there, I'm Y/N and I love annoying the crap out of Otto the magnificent!" Otto posed then changed back and followed the goblin.

"So uncle, what is this pet I will be getting that I can control with the Inferno Coolpa?" Y/N said examining it on her ring finger.

"You'll see soon dear, seeing as we have arrived." Stricklander said as he pointed at the dusty temple that held Angor Rot.

"Uncle, are you sure this is safe? I mean, there are skulls everywhere littered on the outside." Y/N said as she stepped back.

Strickler swallowed his saliva and nodded his head. The Changeling, the Changeling polymorph, the goblin, and the human with wonderful reflexes walked into the temple side by side. They traveled down the crumbling stairs of the temple into the main room with light shining on a pile of rocks.

As they neared it, they saw hands underneath the rocks and a staff standing near the pile.

"Uncle, why the heck would you give me something dead for my birthday?" Y/N asked as she stared at it in disgust.

"Hold on dear." Strickler brought out a book then looked around. Strickler then walked over to a wall while Otto threw a pebble at the thing underneath the rocks. Strickler pulled a lever which made the chains holding the creature fall loose.

"Is-is he alive?" Stricklander asked as Otto tried to get the dust out of his face. "Don't look a me." Otto put his hands up in surrender. "And I'm not going near that thing." I said as we then all looked down at the goblin. Stickler kicked the goblin as it turned around and glared at him before walking towards a hand of the creature. The goblin poked it and then the hand grabbed it and it slowly started getting up.

We watched in shock as the troll got up with the goblin in hand as it spoke in a raspy voice "Who has awoken me?" The troll asked as Y/N and Otto pointed at Strickler. "My niece and I have, Angor Rot." Stickler said wearily.

"You know my name? A shame I will never know yours." Angor Rot then squeezed the goblin to death and got its green insides over Otto and Strickler. Y/N got out the way in time. Angor Rot turned around got his staff and then was about to strike.

"Don't touch them Angie Rot." I said getting in the way as he stopped to look at my hand. "M-my ring." Angor rot said while shaking his staff. "My flesh." He continued.

Strickler smirked. "Yes, yield to her for she wears the Inferna Copula." Y/N watched as Angor Rot stood up and looked down at her. "So this is supposed to be my gift?" Y/N said as she walked circles around Angor Rot. Angor Rot smirked as this happened. Strickler already sensed that he was going to take advantage of her.

"Y/N get away from him." Strickler said while rolling his eyes.
"My gift, not yours." She said inspecting him. "Your eyes are beautiful Angor Rot." Y/N said as she stood beside her uncle. Angor Rot wouldn't dare smile. But Y/N felt the ring get warm a bit.

"You've killed thousands! You are chaos incarnate. And you are hers to command." Strickler point per to his niece and laughed evily.

"Uncle slow your roll, you need to work on that laugh of yours." Y/N said stifling laughter in as she patted her coughing uncles back.

"Y/N I do hope you like your present seeing as it isn't worth much." Strickler threw a diss at Angor Rot who growled in response.

"Oh it's amazing uncle! I finally have someone other than a goblin to talk to!" Y/N said spinning around in circles. "What about me?" Otto asked as he frowned. "What about you? You won't let me become a member of the Janus Order." Y/N said as she crossed her arms.

"That's not my decision to make!" Otto said as he crossed his arms. "Leave the child alone Otto before you die to my blade," Angor Rot said while getting in front of Y/N as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Tell em Angie!" Y/N said as she snapped her fingers. "Stop! You guys are childish, I'm looking at you Otto." Stricklander said. "I'm not a child anymore I'm a legal adult!" Y/N said waving her finger around.
Angor Rot rolled his eyes as he just walked up the stairs of the temple. "Yo, I could literally feel that eye roll Angor Rot!" Y/N screamed as she followed after him.

"What if she takes a liking to the warrior?" Otto said as he giggled weirdly. "Then I'll kill Angor Rot myself because he'll take advantage of her and try to get his soul back." Stricklander said as he fixed his hat and walked out the temple.