Pixied

After that little, 'mishap', Y/N decided she should go home. It was dark and Angor left her there. I mean, he couldn't just show up with the shadow staff, and pull her into the portal, he didn't have the staff. At least he got the stone, she should be happy.. right?

Jim, Claire and a Toby would know that she got 'kidnapped' and they would try to rescue her. So that was out out the question, though Y/N didn't mind walking alone, at night, not knowing who might rob her of her possessions.. he possessions being mothballs in her hoodie pocket.

Though she shook that thought out of her head, she was near the park where her uncle said he would pick her up from. But boy, Y/N thought her uncle was going crazy when he was on his knees practically begging for mercy to air.

Y/N walked over slowly and a girl went in front of her rolling her eyes at her uncle. Then uncle Strickler apparently came back to his senses. "Uncle, are you okay?" She asks, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He gives her a comforting look but then he looked at the statue and Angor Rot came from behind it smirking. "Your stupid pet used a pixie on me!" Uncle Strickler said outraged while Angor just smirked at him. Angor gazed as Y/n as she shuffled her feet, before turning to Strickler.

"Take it easy uncle, I'm sure he didn't mean to-" Strickler cut off his niece, "He most definitely mean't to do that! Need I remind you Angor Rot that Y/n gave me the ring and I now control you?!" Strickler asks, fuming.

Strickler continued on as Y/N just stood there, incapable of doing anything at the moment. There was a blinding bright flash of green, Y/N still never got used to that light. She blinked a bit and opened her eyes to see her uncle still 'lecturing' Angor.

"You are a dog, and that is your leash." Strickler said as he pointed to the ring that was on his hand. Angor Rot who looked a bit taken back but regained his composure quick. "You might not want to go to school tomorrow." Angor Rot said as he walked away from the scene.

Y/N didn't know what to say, nor how to react. Her uncle was right in a sense, he owned Angor now. But that probably wasn't the best choice on Angor's part.

But Angor isn't a pet to Y/N.. he was a friend.

~

Y/N woke up in the museum. She looked around and saw her uncle with.. Bular? She looked closely and blinked seeing Killahead Bridge. Didn't they fail trying to bring Gunmar into the new world? Y/N got up and stumbled, making her way towards her uncle and Bular who is alive all of a sudden.

"Sorry for that Y/N, I was talking to this giant brute that he should dare lay hands on you ever again." Strickler said as he snuck a dirty look at Bular who growled back.

Y/N didn't know what to say, she was confused. "So I'm guessing Bular went feral and tried to kill me, again." Y/N said while he uncle nodded.

"We need to use the fetch to get more impures into the world so they can aid in bring Gunmar out of the dark lands." Bular said to Strickler.

"We have one here somewhere in these crates, gather some goblins and we'll start searching." Strickler responded.

"Don't tell me what to do impure.. and what are you staring at?" Bular turned his gaze to Y/N who just blinked in response.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" She asked as he gave her the weirdest look that then turned into anger.

"Are you threatening me?" Bular said stepping closer while Y/N took one step back for safety.

"No, sorry dark prince I don't know what got into me." Y/N responded, wait, what did get into her?

Bular WAS dead, Killahead was somewhere in Trollmarket!

She then remembered what happened to her uncle, Angor used a pixie on him, he might've used a pixie on her as well, probably to get the ring..

Y/N slapped herself and woke up from her "dream".

~

Y/N blinked as she looked around her room, then to her blanket to see the fading light of the pixie. She picked it up then squished it in disgust.

"Come out Angor." Y/N says with a sour face.

And there he was, staring at her through her window smirking then opening it to come inside.

"How dare you use a pixie on me!? I own you don't you forget, first my uncle, now me, and I didn't even know Bular was my worst fear either." Y/n rambled on as Angor grinned, amused with the outcome. "You don't own me anymore Y/n, I'm free to do whatever I want to you." He says, his voice raspy as he steps closer to Y/n's bed. She could've sworn her breath stopped.

"You're right, and I'm sorry for how my uncle was talking to you earlier this evening." Y/n tells him sincerely, the passion in her voice startling Angor slightly, making him puff out through his nose, taking steps back. "It's okay fleshling, he won't own me for long." Angor says as Y/n raised a brow, confused as to what that meant for her uncle.

"What does that mean-" Y/n tries to ask but gets cutoff.  "Sweet dreams." The troll says before jumping out the window.

"You didn't even close the window!" Y/N yelled out.