Rant 🧚🏼‍♀️

This will be deleted later but- I'M BACK. So this book will continue being updated seeing as my Netflix problem has been solved. My entertainment had to come from Disney+ and it was just- no. It's not- no. We aren't even going to speak about it. Anyways, see you all in future chapter- oh wait this is turning into a rant too.

Btw, if you haven't seen rise of the Titans- go watch it, like- what are you doing 😐

Anyways spoiler-ish rant.

The movie was amazing and it definitely was good. The quality was upped and it was just amazing. The movie served- until the ending. WTF WAS THE ENDING. LIKE IM REALLY COMPELLED TO WRITE MY OWN ENDING.

Jim needs to understand that there will be casualties in war, people are going to die when you go into battle, whether it being the bad guys or your friends.

And- mega spoiler- I can't see Toby defeating Bular, let alone facing Angor Rot THEN GUNMAR AND MORGANA? Honestly if Jim was going to go back in time so things can end up differently, Claire should've been the trollhunters ngl.

And I'm not understanding a certain aspect, if Jim had gone back in time wouldnt the amulet still had chosen him? Like wtf- it's not where you just stumble upon daylight you get to wield it, it needs to call out to you- so why the hell did it choose Toby- I'm lost explain.

ANyWaYs- that's all. I'm back and this book will be updated regularly. Whatever that means. ✌️