Adultnapped | Part 1

Y/n jolts awake when she hears scurrying near her ear. She looks around, taking in the unfamiliar site of the sewer. Her right wrist is tied to a pole by a wall, a few inches away from sewer water. She notices that they're deeper in the sewers, so it's darker and more dirtier than usual. A rat stares at her from across the water before scurrying when footsteps are heard.

Y/n squints, adjusting her eyes to the purple light emitting from around the corner, already seeing who it was from the shadow that was casted. Angor turns the corner with a grin, to which Y/n frowns as Angor throws her a paper bag. "Why am I here, Angor?" Y/n asks sternly as he ignores her as he leaves the purple floating light in the air as he rips off his skin and starts to carve in front of her.

Y/n glares at him before it turns into a longing look. "I just thought since after what you told me, you, well, you know." Y/n attempts to say, she doesn't know why she can't say the word. It's just a word, but coming from him, it's much more than that. Angor glances at her as she watches him. He huffs through his nose, licking his blade. "Last night I went to kill your uncle." He says, making Y/n tense up. That was her uncle, the same uncle who took her in when her mom died. She knew he wasn't fond of Strickler, but that was her relative— "To which I failed, for now." Angor rasps, looking down at the brown paper bag that's been left unopened.

"Are you not going to eat?" Angor asks, using his knife to point at the bag. Y/n looks down at it, glaringly. "You just told me you went to kill my uncle after— you know, and you just expect me to have a picnic with you?" Angor huffs, but Y/n still uses her free hand to pick up the bag, looking at the contents.. which was comprised of a sandwich with one applesauce.

Y/n snorts, crumbling the bag closed. "I think I'd rather starve." She says, trying to get comfortable on the wall, closing her eyes for a nap. "What's a picnic?" Angor asks as he watches her attempt to fall asleep. She opens her eyes, looking him up and down. "Tell me why you knocked me out with magic dust then kidnapped me and I'll tell you what it is." She crosses her feet, putting her head against the wall.

"Just like your uncle resurrected me from my tomb for insurance, I took you for insurance." Angor says, going back to shaping his totem. Y/n watches as the flakes fall into the sewer water, getting pushed away by the slow current. "Insurance for what?" She asks quietly even though she knows the answer. "That the Trollhunter and the impure die, along with the people they love." Angor snarls, placing his totem in a sack with other totems hanging off a pole.

"The people they love? Does that mean I'm included too?" Angor hears her murmur and he turns to look at her, seeing her tear up. "Was what you told me last night, all a lie just to catch me off guard?" Angor frowns, putting his knife away and crouching down to be at an eye level with her. "I didn't deceive you, I do have these.. feelings." Y/n smiles gently, a tear rolling down her cheek. "But I know my mission, my life's purpose, to kill the Trollhunter, along with the impure." Y/n's smile is quickly washed away, she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Since your uncle got free, he'll be begging for protection from none other than the Trollhunter, and once he tells the Trollhunter that you're gone, him and his friends'll be looking for you. So all I have to do is wait." Angor licks his knife, placing it into the head of the totem.

[TrollHunters] Angor Rot x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें