Chapter 9: Flirt and Sweet

They were panting heavily after having a match with Jungkook. Sweats fall down to their body. Some of them were sitting on the ground, drinking water and wiping their sweats. The female squealed when their ST lift up his jersey to wipe the sweat on his forehead, enough to reveal his 6 pack abs that look like a full course meal.

"Hyung"

Taehyung called holding a towel and water.

"Do you want me to help you?" The younger asked.

"That would be nice" His hyung, Jungkook smiled in response.

"Here's water for you, I'll wipe your sweats." Taehyung uttered and handed him the water.

The long curly-haired boy took it while the mint-haired boy stood in front of him, drying his hair with the towel.

"It seems hyung got a lot of confidence to show his body." The younger suddenly uttered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice that my body was showing." Jungkook chuckled closing the lid of the water.

"Don't lie, I'm sure you enjoy it when they were drooling over your body and I guess you like it." Taehyung muttered while wiping Jungkook's neck

"Wouldn't it be a good advantage to me if they like me? I mean, it would be easy for me to handle them." He grinned.

"But that doesn't mean you have to turn out like a porn star." The mint-haired boy frowned looking at his hyung.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. They like me but I love you, you know that." Jungkook giggled and hold the boy's chin.

"I love you too, hyung."

The younger responded but it doesn't mean any romantic feelings. It is just normal for them to say that word.

"Now, stop frowning, hm? You look like an ugly duck now " Jungkook said teasingly and hugged his dongsaeng.

Taehyung snuggled on the crook of his hyung's neck. And he won't be lying, his hyung still has a good smell even though he sweats a lot after competing with his students.

"How could you say that? Didn't you say I'm the most beautiful human being? And now I'm ugly." Taehyung pouted glaring at him.

The older one chuckled and ruffled his baby's hair, pecking his forehead.

"I'm just teasing you, of course, you're the most ethereal and beautiful person I've ever seen. Why are you moody today? Are you pregnant?" Jungkook laughed pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"Of course not, I'm not ready yet and I'm sure you wouldn't allow me to do that stuff like that." The mint-haired boy uttered.

"I'm glad to know that you still remember that, you know hyung only wants what's good for you, right?" Jungkook retorted pinching Taehyung's bread cheeks.

"I know hyung" The younger smiled and snuggled his face on Jungkook's neck once again.

The older one pecked the top of his head, hugging him tightly and caressing his hair.

"Are they really brothers?"

"They're weird for me"

"How could they do that?"

"Brothers don't do that, right? Isn't Taehyung have a boyfriend? Doesn't he get jealous?"

"It's uncomfortable for me to watch them."

Minsoo's hands were balled in a fist hearing what they were saying. He was watching his boyfriend with a knitted forehead, kind of flirting with his so-called stepbrother. He walked near the brothers and grabbed Taehyung's left hand.

"Taehyung, let's go, the next class was about to start." He uttered glaring at Jungkook.

"Oh, right, by the way, hyung. Are you going to eat in the cafeteria?" Taehyung inquired.

"Ahm, maybe, why?" The older responded.

"If you're going to eat there, please join me, okay?" Taehyung offered.

"Sure, I'll think about it." Jungkook smiled.

"Good, see you later, hyung." The mint-haired smiled back and pecked his hyung's cheek.

Minsoo's grip tightened around Taehyung's wrist and dragged him away from Jungkook who just smirked.

"Can you at least be gentle? You're hurting me." Taehyung hissed in pain because Minsoo's grip keep on tightening.

Minsoo let go of Taehyung's wrist and pressed him on the wall beside the restroom.

"What was that, Taehyung?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"What are you saying? Clear me up so I could understand you." Taehyung grumbled looking at him.

"Is that really necessary to peck him right in front of our classmates?" He inquired clenching his jaw.

"Are you jealous because of that?" Taehyung sighed rolling his eyes.

"Who wouldn't be? I'm your boyfriend but you're literally flirting with your brother. No, your stepbrother." Minsoo reasoned out.

"Don't be so immature, hyung and I were just like that. That's just a brother's love. It's common for us to do that thing. And come on, that just a peck." Taehyung retorted annoyed.

"I'm your boyfriend, yet, you barely let me touch you. But when with him? Why are you letting him do whatever he wants? You're being unfair." Minsoo replied angrily.

"I'm sorry if you think like that, but please if you want this relationship to work, don't act like this. I'm not that comfortable with you yet. Just give me some time and I will also let you do the same thing." Taehyung stated.

Minsoo move backward and sighed.

"If I let you choose, Jungkook or me? Your hyung or me?" Minsoo suddenly asked looking at Taehyung.

"Of course, it's Jungkook hyung. I knew him more than you. I trusted him. Please, for now, let's give space to each other. I don't want to talk to you." Taehyung said moving away from him.

"Taehyung"

He held Taehyung's wrist but the mint-haired boy jerk his hand off and left.

"What a bad question, you shouldn't ask him like that. The answer was so obvious."

The teasing voice of Jungkook appeared behind Minsoo. He turned around and saw Jungkook smirking, crossing his arms.

"You're just his stepbrother, you should act one." Minsoo growled.

Jungkook chuckled, holding Minsoo's shoulder.

"You should feel lucky because he didn't break up with you. Yet, I understand why you're jealous. Don't worry, you won't get jealous anymore if you break up with him."

Jungkook snickered, tightening his grip on Minsoo's shoulder causing the boy to fall to his knees. Jungkook let him go when he saw two teachers are coming to their way and left the boy in the hallway.

My Step Brother's Obssession✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara