Chapter 21: Drunk and First time

Jungkook went to the mansion after bringing Taehyung to the University. Well, he was going to talk with Taehyung's mother but not gonna fix whatever happened to them.

Why would he need to fix Taehyung and his mother's relationship if that's what he really expected to happen? It's better than fixing it.

"What are you doing here? Where's Taehyung?"

A woman's voice asked going in front of Jungkook.

"Why are you looking for him?" Jungkook snickered sitting on the couch.

"What did you do to him just to make him choose you? What did you tell him to brainwash him?!" Shin-hye asked grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"You shouldn't ask him to choose when I'm one of the choices because, in the end, he will choose me. You should know that." Jungkook smirked.

Shin-hye pulled out from the long curly-haired boy's collar and sat down on the couch in front of Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" Shin-hye asked once again and poured wine into her wine glass.

"Eomma, I'm here to tell you that for the first time, I was so thankful to you." Jungkook smiled.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confusedly.

The long curly-haired boy also poured wine into the wine glass and grabbed it.

"Well, Taehyung was living with me now because of you. And I'm so thankful for that." He said shaking the wine.

"Once he found out the real reason you come back here, he will surely go back to this house and he will regret choosing you." Shin-hye retorted clenching her hand on the wine glass.

"Eomma, if you just agree to me to marry Taehyung, this shouldn't happen." Jungkook snickered drinking the wine.

"You're crazy, why would I agree with that?! You and Taehyung are brothers, that's incest!" Shin-hye grumbled.

"No, it's not, ma. We're not even blood-related." Jungkook replied.

"I don't care, I won't let you do anything to him. You don't deserve him." She retorted gritting her teeth.

"You don't have to worry, I and Taehyung can go to another country and live together as a family. It won't affect your business, trust me." He stated, grinning.

"There's no way I will let that happen, over my dead body." Shin-hye uttered venomously.

Jungkook set down his wine glass on the table, leaned his back on the backseat, and looked at her.

"Are you sure about that? Over your dead body?" He smirked.

For some reason, Shin-hye shivered in fear. She felt like Jungkook was telling something to her.

"Of course, I will do anything to protect and get my son from you." She replied looking at him seriously.

"Okay, let's see about that. Over your dead body, huh."

Jungkook snickered standing up from his seat.

"Well, if that's what you say. I will take care of Taehyung and don't even try to talk to him. I won't let that happen." He said and leave the mansion.

Shin-hye grinned, she took the pen recorder on the table and played it.

"Let's find out who will win."

She sighed and drink the wine, listening to the record.

+++

Meanwhile, the mint-haired boy was a soju. It was just an accident earlier because of his curiosity but now, he was enjoying it. His class ended earlier and he was slightly mad because Jungkook didn't come to pick him up.

"Delicious~ deliciosa~"

He chuckled drunkenly while swaying around the couch, holding the soju.

"You cutie cutie, hehehe"

He continued to murmur an incoherent word under his breath before he sat down on the couch.

"Taehyung, are you drinking that?"

The drunk boy take a look at the door, and he saw an orange head boy coming toward him.

"Wuh-what are y-you, a tangerine?" Taehyung giggled.

"I fucked up" Jimin muttered under his breath and pushed his hair to the back.

He can't believe it, he just left the younger boy for a while and now this happened.

"Where's Taehyung, hyung?"

Suddenly, a familiar voice came and he knew it was Jungkook.

"Well, he's here." Jimin uttered moving aside to show Jungkook the drunk boy on the sofa.

Jungkook curses under his breath seeing the younger boy's state who was now smiling at him and waving his hand.

"Hehehe, hello bunny hyung~" The mint-haired boy greeted cutely while dangling his legs.

"What the heck happened to him, hyung?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"Why are you blaming me? I don't know. I just left him and this happened." Jimin retorted and went to the kitchen.

"Why did you leave him? I told you not to." Jungkook grumbled and walked to the drunk boy.

"I just went to the convenience store to buy something. You should blame yourself, why did you forget to clean the fridge?" Jimin replied scolding him.

Jungkook squat down in front of Taehyung and cupped his cheeks.

"Taehyung, are you sober?" He asked caressing the younger's cheeks.

"W-who are you? Wuh-why did you have warm hands like hyung?" Taehyung asked pouting.

"It's because it's me, come on, let's go upstairs." Jungkook uttered holding Taehyung's waist.

"No, hyung told me not to go to strangers. Don't touch me. I-I will tell it to hyung!" The younger pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook sighed and stood up, he carried Taehyung, bringing him upstairs with difficulty because the boy was squirming in his arms.

"Hyung! Help me! Someone's kidnapping me!" Taehyung yelled but they got inside Jungkook's room.

The older boy threw Taehyung on the bed and sighed.

"Wait for me here, I'll get something in the bathroom." Jungkook uttered shaking his head.

He got inside the bathroom while Taehyung suddenly felt hot. He removed his sweater since he felt his body was burning.

"Why are you removing your clothes?" Jungkook asked when he got out of the bathroom and took a seat on the bed.

"I-it's hot here, hyung." Taehyung muttered having difficulty with his sweater.

"Let me help you" Jungkook uttered and removed the sweater.

But for some unbeknownst reason. Taehyung came in front of him and cupped his cheeks.

"You're so handsome, like my hyung. Are you sure you're my hyung?" Taehyung asked pouting.

"Yeah, I'm Jungkook." The older muttered sighing.

"I wanna kiss you~" Taehyung chuckled eyeing Jungkook's lips

"Wha---"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt a soft pillowy on his lips.