Chapter 13: Sobs and cries

Shin-Hye was right, Jungkook can't focus on one thing when he is pissed off. The long curly-haired boy was in his room, in his friend's house.

He was sitting on his gamer chair while holding a bottle of beer. He's so wasted that he can't think of anything even though he was watching Taehyung's moves on the huge LED screen.

"If you stop drinking, I might tell something to you that I'm sure you will get interested in."

Suddenly, Yoongi's voice appeared behind him without noticing the older got inside his room.

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now." He simply replied and grabbed the can of beer once again.

"Are you sure? Even though it's about your beautiful dongsaeng?" Yoongi snickered, leaning on the wall and playing with the lighter by throwing it and catching it.

Jungkook tightened his grip on the can of beer when he heard that.

"What do you mean?" He asked drinking again.

Yoongi grinned, taking the extra chair and putting it beside the younger boy. He sat down on the chair and lightened up the cigarette.

"I found a spy, I believe it's your mother's spy because she's been calling her ma'am. She did surely tell something to your stepbrother, that's why he reacted like that earlier." Yoongi said puffing the cigarette between his lips.

"That woman again" Jungkook grumbled crumbling the can in his hand.

"When are you planning to kill her? We've been postponing that date for her." Yoongi soughed playing with the smoke.

"I'm just looking for the right time. She's still Taehyung's mother, I have to be careful." He replied leaning his head on the backseat.

"But she's bothering you and if that takes too long, your relationship with your stepbrother might be messed up." Yoongi stated.

"I don't care, I have to handle her first." Jungkook grumbled.

"If that's what you say, anyway, I'll go now. Good luck to you."

He stood up and patted Jungkook's shoulder before he left the room.

+++

"It's been 3 days since your great son came home. Do you know where did he go?" Shin-hye asked while eating.

"He didn't say anything to me." Seo-joon sighed.

"How about you, Taehyung?" She asked and glanced at the mint-haired boy in front of her.

"I don't know" Taehyung replied without looking at her.

"Did you two fight? He's like this when you two fought." Seo-joon stated, inquiring.

Yet, the mint-haired boy didn't respond and just eat his food.

"Why are you asking him like that? It might be because of his girlfriend." Shin-hye rolled her eyes.

"I just remembered their childhood days, he's like this when he argued with Taehyung." Seo-joon reasoned out.

"I'm done, I'm going now."

Suddenly, Taehyung stood up and left the dining table. He went outside of the house, wearing a brown jacket paired with his gray loose pants and white shoes.

He saw Jungkook outside of their house closing the door of his car, wearing a gray hoodie paired with skinny jeans and black timberland.

"Hyung" He uttered and clutched Jungkook's paw.

"What?" The long curly-haired boy responded, sighing.

"Why you didn't show up? Eomma and Appa were looking for you." The younger asked biting his bottom lip.

"I went to visit my girlfriend." Jungkook simply replied, looking at his phone.

"But I missed you, hyung." Taehyung mumbled staring at Jungkook.

"Missed me? Why? Does your boyfriend argue with you again?" The older snickered and crossed his arms.

"Why? Are you going to kill him? Then do it." Taehyung dared.

"He's not my problem, I'm just here to tell Appa that I will stay with my girlfriend." Jungkook smirked.

"So you cared for her instead of me?" He asked clenching his fist.

"Yes, she's my partner and she understands me well. And you have your own life, you told me not to bother you, right?" Jungkook snickered creaking his neck.

"At least you should answer my calls and messages." Taehyung muttered and for some reason, tears were forming in his eyes.

"Why? Do I have to do that? I'm sure you're with your boyfriend and you chose him instead of me." Jungkook retorted mockingly.

"Bu-but I'm worried about you, hyung. You always answer my calls and messages in just seconds. I-I can't believe you can ignore me for so long." The mint-haired boy sobbed.

"Taehyung, I'm old enough, I can handle myself. Besides, I don't need your worries, you should be worried about your boyfriend, not me." The older smiled and removed Taehyung's hand on his paw, turning his back on him.

"S-since when I'm not allowed to get worried about you, huh?! Are you that mad at me? Why are you trying to bring up my boyfriend here? Can't we just talk about us?" Taehyung yelled clenching his fist.

"Since the day you decided to be with him. I don't know why are you like this, I'm just your brother, no, we're not even real brothers tho. There's nothing between us and I don't need to talk with you." Jungkook chuckled and walk but Taehyung hugged him from the back.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I-I know you're just mad that's why you're like this but I'm really sorry. But please, don't hate me. It hurts when you're treating me like this. Please forgive me." Taehyung cried on Jungkook's shoulder, tightening his arms on the older's waist.

"You should get used to it from now on. Starting today, I'm not your hyung anymore. We're not brothers and we will be just strangers to each other." Jungkook said removing Taehyung's arms once again.

He walked away leaving the beautiful boy who was crying and calling his name.

"I-I'm suh-sorry, hyung" He cried falling to his knees.

The long curly-haired boy looked up and saw his mother, Shin-hye standing on the rooftop, watching them the whole time while holding red wine.

She smirked and raised her glass of red wine, enjoying what she just watched.