Chapter Sixty Six- Shortcuts Pull Blood

Albert's POV

Sometimes I really didn't think when Claire was involved in any situation. She held all my focus and stood as my only weakness.

I stared at her rear for a short moment, somehow I liked it without clothing. I liked her positioned at my command as she dreamed my name in pain while she gained pleasure.

Claire's sex drive would have killed the average man but I was no average man so I could take her over and over again. The front of my pants tightened as I watched her hips move.

Well if man was slightly inaccurate in most of their creation, sunglasses was not one of them. As far as the others knew I was looking straight ahead.

She stopped suddenly, my body already against hers by the time I gained realization that we came up on what looked like a dozen growling dogs.

Ada who was next to the male Redfeild loaded her gun immediately, Jill doing the very same thing. Ingird stared wildly and Stanley was busy staring his watch.

"I have no fucking luck with these things" the Asian hissed as the first dog made it launch. I pulled Claire with me the moment I moved aside, my gun being fired, Claire mimicking me in perfection.

Two dogs fell only to rest I'm a pool of blood.

"Whatever theses guys were exposed to made them huge" the one called Stanley yelled as he protected his lover as best as posible.

He fired a machine gun, some dogs injured while some died on spot.

"Forget the carnivores, this path is a shortcut to get us to those we seek after" I hissed as I killed four dogs with two bullets.

No bird, no stone.

Claire screamed, her hand tightening on my arm only for my eyes to land on the vines that pulled her upwards.

Not this bullshit again! Did this plant have a thing for red heads?

I cut her loose, Jill being the next victim and Valentine's state was even worse, her mouth completely covered. Apparently the plant liked brunettes and red heads.

Christopher was completely surrounded by blood thirsty carnivores. His eyes fixed on his struggling lover, all the dogs coming at him.

It didn't take long for me to get up there, my knife falling to the floor as Jill's antics lead to her kicking me in the seed. I coughed, my shades falling to the floor as well.

My face was now made up, my hand gripping the vines that held her captive. Sometimes I wonder if they forgot that my seed was not as hard as my head.

I tore her loose, Valentine's fall prevented when I caught her swiftly. My groin felt as though it would never work again.

Her hold on my arm tightened and I only stared at her as she mumbled nonsense. I removed the vines from her mouth, Jill smiling as she took a deep exhale.

"Thank you Albert" she told me the moment I stood, Ada burning the plant to nothing and I removed the pin from a grenade.

Enough time wasting.

I gained Claire, Ada's eyes going wide.

"What the hell is that?" She yelled as gradually the others began to move.

"A fucking grenade, are you blind?" Stanley hissed as he ensure that his lover was before him at all time.

"Shit!" Ada yelled as she was the last to run off but she was surely fast enough to get before us. Well who knew that Ada had a new love apart from something tall and stiff.