Chapter Forty Six- Know You

Claire's POV

I was now lying on my back with my head in Wesker's lap as I gazed pt at him. This was now my therapy session and I had started with how loosing my parents affected me while growing up.

This was sweet of Wesker because he wanted to know everything he possibly could about me. If this wasn't a man that was eager to know a woman I had no idea who that man was.

Reflecting on my younger days was a bit harsh but my husband asked a question so he deserved an answer to that question.

It was always painful because Chris had to raise me. I was a teenage boy's responsibility and in short terms I forced a boy to become a man.

My parents never got the chance to watch me become a woman and I envied Chris because he got extra time with them.When they died I was really young and the news wasn't even given to me properly.

The lie was that my parents were on a lengthy trip and for years I believed that. I found out the truth at sixteen years old however and that was a stab to the heart.

Chris lied to me aboyt the death of mt parenrs and while he did it to protect me I did show him bitter. Regardless of hos young I was he should have told me the truth.

My memories of my parents were rather limited but for the most part I am grateful for those limited memories.

"It grew lonely because Chris being older meant he didn't really have time to bother with my issues. It was as though I was his daughter as opposed to his sister" I told Wesker, Wesker's fingers massaging my scalp gently.

"If this topic makes you uncomfortable you can refrain" Weaker told me as he continued playing with my hair. Ever since I've known Wesker he had always found my hair and eyes fascinating.

"No, it is okay to talk, you expressed your truth so now it is my turn" I told him and he stared down at me with dark glasses.

"Dear heart..." But I placed a finger to his lips, Wesker going silent immediately.

I closed my eyes with a small smirk.

"Chris never finished school, he quit and worked multiple Jobs before he was old enough to join S.T.A.R.S. It was that money that got me into college" I told Wesley as I sat up, me sitting on my legs as I stared at him.

"This tastes quite bitter bye Christopher has one large heart" Weaker stated and I rolled my eyes. When will ever admit that Chris was a great man?

"Loosing my parents impacted me, I was constantly around boys and Chris didn't like that. Truth was I was eager to know what sex was like but Chris's strict rules prevented me from enaging in sex." I confessed and Wesker was on his stomach as he stared at me.

"You were a child, sex carries emotional ties" I was told and i nodded.

"Whenever I tried sneaking off my brother would always find out. Looking back I'm wuite grateful he did" I confessed and Wesker nodded in agreement.

"By all means as long as you are under the age of eighteen he is supposed to do that" Wesker justified and I stared at him blankly.

"If it were up to my brother I would still be a virgin" I stated with an eyed roll.

"Out of curiosity, who was your first dear heart?" He asked and for some strange reason I knew he would not like my answer.

"Leon..." I stated softly but the way Wesker's face twitches it was as though I hollered my ex husband's name.

"Wesker?" I asked and he removed his shades because by now evening came and there was no intense lighting to affect his eyes.

"Do continue" he stated and while he didn't show it I knew he was a bit jealous. I continued regardless.

"Chris was upset when he came home to find me drinking with a guy. Truth be told I was eager to pop my cherry that night but what I didn't know was that was all the guy was in for. Chris didn't talk to me for six months straight after he walked in on me making out with the guy" I told Wesker who cocked a brow.

"I have never known what it was like to be inside a woman and based on our age difference you should know how long that is. Why at your teenage years, were does sex have it's greatness?" I was asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"You are a fucking robot" I told him truthfully and I was on my back before I knew it, rough hands torturing my side, arms and neck.

I laughed and cried at the same and that's when the torture continued. I arched my back and Wesker caged me with his legs.

I clawed his arms as my chuckles increased rapidly as Wesker's lips now joined by giving my neck torture.   He paused a few tearful laughter and stared down at me intensely.

His lips were on my own and something grew within me. I carressed his faced as he lowered a bit, not too much to crush me.

A really short chapter and I do apologize guys :) Vote and comment please;)