Chapter 37- Changes

I'm sorry to say....but this is the LAST chapter of Faith. But don't worry, sequels are always there!

Thank you all for 11K on this book. I love you all so much! :D

When you finish this chapter...go read the squel called Courage. I beg you!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

Please go back and vote if you haven't already! If you've read the book this far, then you love it...I know for sure! ;)

PLAY MUSIC RIGHT AWAY!

~MS~

~~~

Don't leave me, Hailey.

There it was again. That voice. I always heard it when I closed my eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Keegan muttered on his stomach next to me.

"No," I tilted my head back, letting the sun soak into my skin.

We rested on towels on the beach in front of our house. Keegan turned over on his back and I turned on my stomach.

"I've been worried," Keegan looked over at me.

Stopping in my daze of comfort, I sat up criss-crossed on the towel. "What?"

"Hesh hasn't checked in and neither has Logan lately," Keegan breathed.

Shuffling and getting up from the towel, I ran up the stairs and into the house. Reaching Keegan's computer, I logged in and then tried to call Hesh into a video chat.

"Hi, Hails," Logan answered it, sounding tired.

"Why the hell haven't you been checking in?" Keegan demanded, sitting down next to me.

"Hesh has been training Riley and we just got back from a three day mission," Logan seemed to sit down groggily.

Breathing with relief, Keegan and I both sat back. "At least you're okay."

"Nothing's ever going to happen to this guy!" Logan made me giggle when he pointed his thumb towards himself arrogantly.

"Yeah," Keegan muttered and I shoved him playfully.

"How's the trip been going?" Logan sat back.

Keegan and I glanced at each other. "Great! Awesome!"

Narrowing his eyes, Logan smirked, "uh-huh. I should leave you two to your business now."

"Can you leave us to speak, please?" I murmured to Keegan.

He kissed my cheek and then nodded. "Of course."

I waited until Keegan went into the kitchen before turning back to Logan. "How have you been?"

"Only thing that's been bothering me was a dream I had a week ago," Logan paused and I raised my eyebrows for him to go on. "My father was telling me to watch my back. And....that not all threats go away."

Narrowing my eyes, I looked down. "What do you think it means?"

"I have no clue," Logan shrugged. "What about you...how have you been?"

"There's been a voice," I breathed. "Don't leave me, Hailey. It's been saying."

Logan sighed and shook his head. "Something's going to happen, Hails. I know it is."

"Keep your guard up," I told him. "Keegan and I will be returning home in a few days."

"Alright," Logan turned to face Hesh who was shuffling into the room. "Good."