Unstable Chinese Republic [Arc 2.11]

Start from the beginning

The crowd immediately responded to Jing Yang, calling out their heartfelt wishes.

"No more bullying! No more robbing!"

"Return to us everything that has been taken away! Return them to us!"

Yang Wangkun's soldiers were lying low in all corners, they were strictly prepared to protect Jing Yang's safety. Yang Wangkun himself was also standing behind the curtain, tensely paying attention to the crowd below the stage to check whether or not there was someone wanting to harm Jing Yang.

In the crowd, a pair of gloomy and malicious eyes stared right at Jing Yang, he slowly pressed forward. Just when he wanted to lift up the gun hidden in his sleeve, his wrist was twisted by someone beside him, and his gun was also seized.

Cheng Jiaming immediately panicked, he wanted to yell out, but his mouth was covered, and he was roughly taken out of the crowd.

The crowd had been incited by Jing Yang, advancing towards the commander's residence. On the streets, all sorts of big and small businessmen who had long been waiting outside also snuck into the crowd.

"Wu wu..." Cheng Jiaming was brought to Yang Wangkun's front, because his mouth had been blocked by something he could only crazily make wu wu sounds, he desperately struggled to say something, but was unable to say a word.

Yang Wangkun coldly glanced at him, commanding, "Take him down and torture him."

"Yes!" The soldiers wearing plainclothes again dragged Cheng Jiaming away.

Yang Wangkun brought the soldiers to surround the commander's residence.

Wei Tianxiong had not anticipated that matters would turn into this, he was caught unprepared, in this kind of emergency situation, he quickly called his subordinates to bring soldiers over to rescue him. Once the call got through, those underlings of his wailed and screamed miserably, saying that they had been caught, the barracks had been suppressed. Their officers had even been tortured, they wanted Wei Tianxiong to think of ways to rescue them.

Wei Tianxiong was even powerless to defend himself, he even hoped for them to come to rescue himself, where would he have ways to go rescue them. He was anxious to the point of perspiring freely, and could only pace around nonstop in his room.

Yang Wangkun's soldiers fired warning shots outside and shouted, they wanted Wei Tianxiong to come out and surrender himself, and give the public a confession. Otherwise, they would rush in.

Wei Tianxiong had no choice, he could only go out under the protection of his bodyguards and try to negotiate with Yang Wangkun.

"Yang commander-in-chief, what is the meaning of this?" Wei Tianxiong forced himself to maintain an imposing facade, concealing the anxiety in his heart.

"I came on behalf of the people of Li cheng, to ask for justice from Wei Tianxiong." Yang Wangkun sat on a black warhorse, his cold, resolute, tall, and straight body seemed like a war god had descended, just his imposing manner was able to suppress the other person's bodyguards to being unable to raise their heads.

Wei Tianxiong forcefully breathed in and out, making the trembling of his facial muscles less apparent. "How about Yang commander-in-chief first get off your horse, some words, we can go in to slowly discuss."