Unstable Chinese Republic [Arc 2.9]

Start from the beginning

He inwardly swore to himself, Yang Wangkun was really bullying intolerably, he really took himself Wei Tianxiong as someone who could be bullied easily. He had just gotten to Li cheng, and already dared to rush in to rob his people, he completely did not place him in the eye, could it be all right in the future?

Jing Yang sat on the car, he felt the neighboring person’s cold face and gloomy mood, in his heart he was very baffled, and he also didn’t know what this person was being angry for. He himself was angry ne, this was already his third time missing a chance to poison Wei Tianxiong, all three times were because of him, and he actually still accused him in public of stealing things.

Jing Yang snatched over that envelope from Yang Wangkun’s hands, when he opened the envelope, there was nothing at all inside. He threw the envelope onto his legs, furiously asking, “Documents? Where’s the classified military information?”

Yang Wangkun slanted a glance over at him, and didn’t say anything.

This glance made Jing Yang feel like he had again been scraped by a knife, he felt even more unwilling in his heart. “Why did you bring me out, I still had proper business to do.”

“Your proper business is to seduce Wei Tianxiong?” Yang Wangkun coldly and stiffly gritted out.

“You…” Jing Yang originally wanted to tell him the truth, but he had some second thoughts, he didn’t really have some close relationship with this person, why would he need to tell him. “So what if I was, what relationship does that have with you?”

Yang Wangkun turned his head again to give him a look, his eyes had become even colder, if it were a normal person, he would either have been frozen to death or scared to death. Fortunately Jing Yang’s heart was strong enough, he wasn’t afraid of him.

Jing Yang had thought Yang Wangkun would send him back to the Cheng residence, but the car actually drove back to Yang Wangkun’s residence, it was a pretty large house.

Only after getting off the car did Jing Yang discover that this was not the outside of the Cheng residence. Previously he had only been focusing on being angry, the sky was also too dark, he had not really been paying attention to the road. He also didn’t know why he was this angry, he had thought that old heart of his was already very difficult to anger, he wasn’t willing to admit that this might have a relationship with Yang Wangkun possibly not being Zhao Bocheng.

“I want to go back!” Jing Yang turned around and walked away, but he was pulled by Yang Wangkun inside. He tried to struggle free, but was unable to go against Yang Wangkun’s strength.

Jing Yang was pushed into the room, Yang Wangkun turned around and strongly closed the door. Jing Yang suddenly had an intense sense of crisis, just in case, he quickly mobilized the system, looking for methods of self-defense.

Even though his system’s capabilities were strong, they still were restricted to the space-time, this also meant, he would not be able to activate some kind of power exceeding the constraints of this world. For example, right now it was the Chinese Republic, he would be able to use kung fu and marksmanship, opera performing, wine brewing, poison concocting etc. kinds of functions, but would not be able to activate any powers, immortal laws, or such things that didn’t belong to this world.

Jing Yang activated the self-defense mechanism and sent a fist toward Yang Wangkun. Yang Wangkun held Jing Yang’s fist, easily twisting it around to his back. He held his waist, asking with surprise, “You know kung fu?”