Unstable Chinese Republic [Arc 2.7]

Start from the beginning

His eyes moved back and forth between Wei Tianxiong and Yang Wangkun, the two people were both waiting for his response.

“Then I will trouble Yang commander-in-chief.” Jing Yang looked at Yang Wangkun. He would still have opportunities to poison Wei Tianxiong in the future, in any case his identity had already been exposed now. There was a more important matter, he wanted to obtain an answer as soon as possible.

Wei Tianxiong also didn’t anticipate that Yang Wangkun would mention sending Jing Yang back, and even more did not anticipate that Jing Yang would agree. Right now no matter whether it was Li cheng or Cheng family, they were all under his control, even if Yang Wangkun wanted to cripple his power in Li cheng, he was also not necessarily able to achieve it.

Jing Yang and Yang Wangkun’s actions let Wei Tianxiong lose face, but the two people were already walking outside, so he could not really forcefully stop them. Otherwise, he would have to contend with Yang Wangkun face to face today.

Jing Yang got on Yang Wangkun’s car, and after staying silent for a long time, he opened his mouth. “I would like to ask about a person with commander-in-chief.”

Yang Wangkun turned his head to look at him.

Jing Yang looked back at him, and seriously looked at his eyes. “Does commander-in-chief know Zhao Bocheng?”

“I don’t know him.” Yang Wangkun immediately responded, his memorization ability was very good. He basically didn’t need to think about it, he already knew that this name didn’t exist in his memories.

“Please, carefully think about it a bit.” Jing Yang focused on his eyes, he wanted to try to sense his soul through his eyes. In the previous world, he was always able to sense his soul penetrating through his eyes. That so-called soul may have been only a feeling, but that kind of feeling made him want to get close.

Yang Wangkun followed his request and seriously thought about it for a while, and then again definitively responded, “Don’t know him.”

Jing Yang closed his eyes in disappointment, Yang Wangkun’s response incited a burst of disappointment in his heart. He had also not felt from Yang Wangkun’s eyes that familiar feeling. Zhao Bocheng this name, didn’t let Yang Wangkun raise the slightest bit of different thoughts, he also didn’t need to trick himself anymore.

Even though now he was still unable to determine whether or not he was Zhao Bocheng, but at least he had proved that he had no memories related to Zhao Bocheng.

Yang Wangkun could tell the disappointment on Jing Yang’s face, he couldn’t understand why he felt that he would know this person. “That person is very important to you?”

“Very important, extremely important.” Jing Yang didn’t try to conceal his sense of loss at all.

The car stopped outside the Cheng residence entrance, Jing Yang thanked Yang Wangkun. Without turning his head back, he got off the car and entered his home, he felt that he might need to do some heavy drinking in order to pacify his feelings.

In the previous thousand or so worlds, he had always been living my himself, he had thought that he had long been used to being alone. But after loving and being loved he finally discovered, originally he also loathed being alone, he wished to be accompanied for a long time by someone else.