Gourmet Food Heir [Arc 1.14]

Start from the beginning

Jing Yang made public the final video that Lu Xuexian left behind, and magnified the glass behind Lu Xuexian to let the reporters see. Even though the glass only reflected half of a body, but the clothes could be seen very clearly. He found a picture of Zheng Junming wearing the same clothing to compare, and very obviously this was the same person. Being able to wear these clothes and show up in the Lu family, that could only be Zheng Junming.

Jing Yang said, this was also the reason why in the past he always gone against Zheng Junming everywhere. It was only because of Zheng Jianlin’s betrayal and Zheng Junming’s mother’s appearance that she had suffered from depression.

At that time Zheng Junming had been in that lounge, and personally heard his mother recording a farewell video for him. He had personally seen his mother jump down. Even if he didn’t want to personally stop her, if he had randomly found a servant to come over, his mother would not have died.

Ever since he was 5 years old, Zheng Junming had been growing up in the Lu family, everything had been provided by the Lu family, but in his heart he did not have the least bit of gratitude. Instead his heart only had resentment toward the Lu family and his mother.

For the illegitimate child that her husband had had with another woman, his mother chose the approach of ignoring him, which was already the greatest kindness to Zheng Junming. Could it be that for an illegitimate child that had suddenly appeared, she needed to care for him just like for her own flesh and blood, and only then would she be considered a good and kind person? Then the Zheng Junming who had personally seen his mother commit suicide, yet didn’t make a sound to prevent it, could he be considered to be a good person?

The sounds of those who had supported Zheng Jianlin and Zheng Junming disappeared in one night. Zheng Jianlin, Zheng Junming, and Sun Qiurong, were universally condemned, becoming the object of the entire country’s attacks.

Zheng De Ji restaurants were all completely empty, no one went in to eat, and netizens even threatened to smash the restaurant. Not too long after, the Zheng De Ji restaurants that were located in every district’s prime locations were all closed.

Zheng Jianlin was sentenced guilty, Zheng Junming and Sun Qiurong the mother and son both hid and didn’t dare to see anyone. Now as long as they went into the street they would be recognized and would be pointed at and accused. Even stores weren’t willing to sell them things.

Zheng Junming could only bring his mother to hide into some small remote place. After hiding for 2 to 3 years, Sun Qiurong was found to have a terminal illness, so they finally returned to the capital and found a hospital for treatment.

After three years, Zheng Junming went to visit Zheng Jianlin in prison for the first time. Zheng Jianlin seemed like he had changed into a different person, even though he looked neat and tidy, but his aged and dispirited appearance seemed like he had aged 20-30 years. Zheng Junming almost couldn’t recognize him at first glance.

“Junming, Junming!” Zheng Jianlin looked at Zheng Junming across the glass, and the originally muddy and spiritless eyes showed a little light. “You finally came to see me, these several years where did you and your mother go? Why didn’t you come to see me?”

“In the previous two years we couldn’t stay here anymore, so we went somewhere else to live, we only came back recently. Dad, are you okay in there?” Zheng Junming also no longer had that bright and neat appearance from three years ago, when he returned he was still afraid of being recognized by people, so he wore a hat and mask, only taking them off when he came in. His complexion was also not good, like he was enveloped by a layer of shadow.