eighty one.

"Did you send it?" I felt his cold breath on the side of my neck as I shivered from the uncomfortable sensation. Slowly, I nodded with my phone in my trembling hands, regretting what I just sent to Jungkook. I was hoping he got the key message and knew I was in danger.

Everywhere was so quiet. No sound from the streets ahead of us, making it seem like we were the only ones on earth. The stars didn't give me any company as they faded away, disappearing into the dark sky.

Suddenly, Hoseok clutched my shoulders with his ice hands and lightly brung his fingers down to my chest. I felt so disgusted. Never would I want Hoseok to touch me like this and even think he has the right to.

I remember him grabbing my body as if I was some toy to him and seeing Jungkook's name pop up on my phone. My heart broke as I realised I may never get to talk to Jungkook again.

"Your little Jungkook thinks he can save you?" He started of saying, fingers caressing my chest. "That's.. funny."

Hoseok spat out his words carelessly in my ear like Jungkook was just an object to him. His voice always made me flinch from the animalistic like growl he always had in him.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have you all to myself, baby?" He was behind me but I could sense his devilish smirk and his dark eyes scanning my body. Hoseok wanted me to belong to him. I am his prized possession. I am his pet that he doesn't want to let go.

"I don't want to be with y-you." I could taste my salty tears that fell easily out of my eyes, scared of all of Hoseok's intentions. Every word that would come out of my mouth was so hard to let out. My shaky voice showed I was hurt and Hoseok didn't seem to care; it was like he was proud of what he was accomplishing.

All this time, I was waiting for Jungkook. Or maybe I was waiting for nothing at all.

Hoseok popped up in front of me. I looked up at his tall figure and stopped at his deciving eyes that would always cause me to stutter on my words. He came closer to me to meet my height then stared at me the dirtiest way. His hand touched mines. He opened the one I had my phone clung onto and snatched it away from me.

I lost my eye contact with him and looked at his shoes but his thumb met my chin and harshly lifted my face up. Back to lock my eyes with his evil ones.

Before speaking, he bitterly laughed.

"Your hero is taking some time to come rescue you. I think it's time to take you away."

He raised his eyebrow when my eyes widened at what he had said. I wanted to beg him to stop but I knew nothing would work.

He took my wrist with force and dragged me towards his chest. I pushed and shoved but it was no use.

"I love this. You being protected in my arms. You'll get used to this." His smirk disgusted me. More tears poured down my cheeks.

My shouts were muffled by his cold hands capturing my mouth.

As I saw I was being taken to his car, his arms wrapped around my body, his hands covering my mouth, I had a feeling it was all over.

I was being taken away by Hoseok. A psycopath who is destined to kill anyone who wants to save me.

Could today be the last day I text Jungkook.

I looked around the isolated area to only see the red colour of traffic lights. No one was here to save me.

Before I could close my eyes, a dark, blurred figure came out from a corner. A dark, blurred, familiar figure. It stayed there, still as ever. A feeling of relief unexpectedly showered me until I got shoved into the back of a car and everywhere became dark.

"He was too late." I heard Hoseok whisper in my ear.

the black swan performance was everythinggg

jungkook pretending to be the camera man for hide and seek with james corden was so smart idec