twenty four.

Somin's POV

Jungkook texted me 30 minutes ago to get ready and meet up at 4:00pm. Currently, it's 3:45 and I've never been so stressed, excited and nervous in such a long time. It's weird how Jungkook makes me feel like this.

For some odd reason, my favourite clothes looked so ugly on me, my makeup didn't look right and my hair was a full on mess.

To be honest, I wanted to look decent since it's my first time meeting Jungkook and it's my birthday however, my closet wasn't having it.

Finally, I decided to throw on a buttoned denim skirt, a black, tight turtle neck top and a denim jacket. For the 5th time, I redid my makeup and hair until I looked presentable then grabbed a purse to finish off the look.

Sighing, I turned to face my mirror. "Ehh." I shrugged then headed down to the front door.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my purse. It was a text from Jungkook:

jungkook❤️:
im here. if you're still getting
ready, don't worry take your time

oh okay, don't worry. I'll be there soon

jungkook❤️:
can't wait to see you ❤️

***

After jogging for a long time, I finally arrived at PizzaGrab. Before entering, I calmed myself down since butterflies decided to appear in my stomach. It made me feel more nervous than before. I didn't want to waste my time so I entered the building and made my way over to the tables.

The restaurant was full with people which made me feel kind of claustrophobic and worried because it would be hard to find Jungkook in such a crowd. I decided to walk further on then to see a guy with a hat, sitting on a table for two by himself. With confidence, I walked up to the table, praying that it was him.

Before saying anything, I took a small glimpse at him then spoke. "Hey."

The guy looked up from his phone and looked at me. "Somin?" I smiled when he said my name and nodded.

"I- oh it's really you!" Jungkook stood up from his seat and gave me a hug. The hug wasn't just a normal one though - it felt so nice and I didn't want to let go. He smelt so good. I wonder how he felt during it.

Eventually, we let go of each other then Jungkook pushed out the seat opposite him for me to sit down on.

"Happy birthday! I got you something but you can't look until you get home." Jungkook said as he sat down and lifted up a Chanel bag onto the table.

"Y-you must be kidding me. Jungkook this is Chanel. Chanel Jungkook." I replied back with a shocked face, peeking at what was inside it.

"No peeking, do that at home." He laughed. Wow, he's so attractive. "You look so different in person." I mentioned as I admired his face. I couldn't hold it in. It was so weird to see him in person.

"Better or worse?"

"You look good in person. Like, hot." Shyly, I looked down at my fingers.

"You look breathtaking." He said and pulled a strand of hair away from my face.

"T-thanks." It went awkward for a moment until he cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"S-so what do you want to order beautiful?" I blushed when he called me beautiful.

Merry Christmas ❤️🎄