twenty five.

Jungkook's POV

"Your hat is nice." Somin laughed as she started to stare at it. I raised my eyebrows at her then smiled.

"Really? Taehyung got it for me for my birthday." I took it off and placed it on her head. "Awe, it looks better on you."

Somin and I were walking around the mall, not planning to buy anything as we spent all our money at PizzaGrab.

"I will buy you one if you want." I said to her as I smiled at her checking herself out on a mirror. She looked back at me and tilted her head. Why does she look cute.

"So we can be matching?"

"I guess. We would look cute."

Somin laughed as she looked down at her shoes. "Nah, that's what couples do."

Quickly, I took my hat off her head and put it back on mine. I smirked when I saw she had a shocked reaction on her face. "What?"

"You took off the hat!" She widened her eyes at me.

"You can't wear my hat since that's what couples do." I mocked.

She pouted and lightly pushed me. "Jungkoo-."

"Shh. There's no time for tears."

"You're annoying."

"Wow, I've never heard you say that to me before."

Somin sighed then leaned her head on my arm as we walked. At first, I was kind of shook since I didn't expect it but I liked the feeling of her being close to me.

"Ha, you're too short. You can't reach my shoulder." I smirked.