twelve.

"Somin? YOU FACETIMED ME OH MY GOD!" Jungkook shouted through the screen as he had the most shocked face ever, but it still looked cute.

"Yep, I'm bored so why not?" I shrugged as I leaned my face on the palm of my hand.

"Can you stop acting.. cute?" Jungkook said as he smiled. "Cause i'm getting t-this feeling in my stomach and-"

"You call this cute?" I ask him as I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Yes. very."

He smirked then suddenly put his camera in a different angle.

"What the fuck Jungkook?"

"I just noticed that I look so good in any angle

"I just noticed that I look so good in any angle." He said while starting to switch from angle to angle. "Damn i'm hot."

I sniggered a bit then mumbled under my breath. "That's what you think."

Jungkook then quickly changed the camera angle back to normal and squinted his eyes at the camera.

"That's what you what?"

"Huh? Oh nothing."

He rolled his eyes then laughed.

"Sooo." Jungkook smiled. "How was your day?"

"..my day has barely started. It's not even afternoon yet." I answered back. he widened his eyes a bit then mouthed an 'oh yeahhh'.

I laughed at his cuteness.

"Your laugh is so cute." He said out of nowhere. "So is your smile." I said.

Jungkook got taken aback by what I said to him. "Did you just say that? I've got a cute smile?"

He started to smile even more.

"W-well, yeah. It's like a cute bunny smile."

"I find it cute how you're stuttering on your words."

"And I find it annoying how we've said cute so many times now."

"Alright." Jungkook sighed then came closer to the camera. "I'll replace it with.. pretty. Somin, you've got a pretty smile too." His bunny smile appeared again.

"Okay, okay. Stop with the compliments. Let me get to know more about you." I finally said.

"Why? Are you blushing so much that you can't take no more?" He cheekily asked.

"I honestly wish I could strangle you right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, more about me? Well I don't know if you know this yet, but i'm very attractive."

I raised my eyebrows at what he said then hung up on him.