eighty seven.

The red and blue lights were flashing vibrantly, causing them to almost blind me. I had just finished talking to a police officer who had asked about my point of view on what really happened with Hoseok.

Hoseok was there, aggressively talking to the officers, hands cuffed behind his back and trying to fight his way out of the disaster he had caused himself. He looked angry and in shock.

Taking a look at him, I remembered all of the ways he had hurt me physically and mentally. Everything began back in senior year and he continued from now. He didn't hesitate to stop, he never did.

But shifting my focus to now, I'm relieved that he is gone and it's over.

The officer I was previously talking to had made its way to Jungkook. It was weird to see him though. Knowing that he helped me get out of this made me to love him even more. At first, it was his fault and I gradually found myself blaming him for my pain but I knew something wasn't right.

I want to thank him, hug him, kiss him. I missed him.

The thing is, I can't see myself doing that. Me going up to him felt like a fantasy which never comes true. I knew I wanted to but I couldn't.

Everything felt.. weird?

Hoseok was screaming for his life, police cars parked in every corner, armed men and women surrounding the area, the sounds of alarms and chatter, Jungkook actually being in my sight, and me feeling alone.

I'm standing in a place of nothingness, but I'm aware of the chaos coming at me.

I spotted Jimin, leaning on a car. Confusion was written all over his face and it was apparent.

Before even thinking of my actions, I went up to him. I knew I would regret this but I still did it.

Jimin saw me and his face lit up as bright as ever. His arms instantly opened wide, signalling for a hug.

"Where have you been and what is happening? I've been calling you and texting you only to figure out you-"

"Jimin, please take me home."

I fell into his arms and quicky felt comfort by being held with care by someone.

Jimin fell silent, thinking of what to say next.

"You want me to take you home? But why?" I could hear the worry in his voice. I wanted to explain everything but it was too hard to at the moment.

"P-please.."

Jimin nodded and patted my head.

I looked back. Jungkook and I locked eyes. He seemed hurt and betrayed.

"Let's go!" Jimin guided me to his car.

------------

Taehyung tapped me on the shoulder.

"What?"

"Wasn't that Jimin driving away with Somin? I thought you planned to talk to her."

I tried to control the sudden anger that had took over me. Before getting her, I knew my first idea was to hug Somin, apologise and tell her that I love her. Does she not forgive me?

I hate to have us on bad terms like last time, I hated every second of it.

I remember the look in her eyes. All I could sense from her was fright. Was she scared of me?

Although I knew I won't be able to get to her right now, I need to know how I can when I feel strong enough to.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung started to whine like a child. Looking back, I saw him with a pout on his face.

"What is wrong with you?" I said to him with disgust.

"How are we going to get home? I don't like here." He was genuinely worried which made me laugh.

"Jimin is probably never coming back."

the teachers give me more work to do online than in school.

what do you think jungkook is going to do with somin?