fifty.

"Jungkook, Somin called so I answered." Tae said as he happily smiled and waved at me through the screen. I waved back as he placed Jungkook's phone on his desk so I could see both of them.

Jungkook looked at the screen with a cold expression which just made me roll my eyes.

"Your boyfriend is playing games on his computer.. and ignoring you." He mentioned when he saw me do that. "I know." I bluntly replied.

"Anyways Tae, I miss you so much! How've you been?"

"I've been good... and lonely." He pouted then looked at Jungkook. He completely ignored Tae and carried on playing his games.

"Lonely? Why's that?" I asked.

"Jungkook is always talking to you and he never makes time for me anymore. It makes me want to have a girlfriend I don't know why."

I could see Jungkook smirk which made me laugh a bit. "It's not funny." Tae smiled.

"Sorry. I know what you mean. I could possibly help." I smiled back.

"By ignoring Jungkook and talking to me instead right?"

Jungkook then hit Taehyung's arm and shook his head in frustration. "Bro, you're literally ignoring her now, I don't see the problem!"

I laughed in disbelief. "No Tae, I can help by maybe hooking you up with one of my friends?"

They both looked at me with different facial expressions. Tae was in shock while Jungkook was trying to hide his smile.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded my head. "How is she like. If she isn't like you then I don't want her because you're my type."

And again, Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm but harder this time.

"What the fuck Tae?" Jungkook said with a mad face.

"It's the truth."

"...She's totally different from me but trust me, she's much better than me." I reassuringly smiled.

"Impossible." Jungkook whispered but I could clearly hear it. It made me blush but I didn't want to show it.

"Is Somin blushing? Aww because of-"

"Shut up Tae, I'm not."

"Well to me it looks like you-"

"Taehyung can you leave?" Jungkook interrupted. Taehyung looked at Jungkook then me and sighed heavily. "Say please."

"Go... please."

Taehyung then waved goodbye to me and winked. "By the way, text me ABOUT your friend."

He said before Jungkook could hit him again. I nodded and smiled at him before he left. I waited for the door to close to speak to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry." He immediately said after Tae left.

"Are you?" I teasingly said.

"Yes. I got jealous when I shouldn't have. Forgive me please." He said, not making eye contact. I sighed.

"When you look at me, I will." He nervously looked up and smiled.

"Okay then. It's alright. You getting jealous isn't anything new." I smirked. He gave me a 'really' look then turned back to his games.

"I'm just happy you're mine." He whispered.

"Babe, you know I can hear you right?"