seventy six.

tuesday
7:30pm

jungkook❤️:

jungkook❤️:
can you come over please.

i don't like playing overwatch with you. it's boring :(

jungkook❤️:
no i don't need you to play overwatch with me.

i'm lonely and scared

that's different coming from you

jungkook❤️:
it feels like someone is watching me. i feel paranoid

really?

jungkook❤️:
please come over. you're the only one that can make me feel safe right now

sure i'll be there in a few

jungkook❤️:
if it's a murderer, then at least we'll get murdered together

don't say that jungkook smh

jungkook❤️:
be quick i need you

————————————
tuesday
7:55pm

unknown:

unknown:
i'm looking forward to be seeing you

i just hate that you'll be in jungkook's arms instead of mine

how do you-

you're a fucking stalker. leave me alone.

unknown:
i can't. i'm obsessed with you
-seen.

————————————

"can't you feel that?" jungkook unexpectedly jumped up and started to quickly look around his house. i looked up at him with a confused look.

"that feeling of being spied on." he said, now walking around and looking through his windows. my heart started to beat faster as i also began to feel eyes staring at the back of my head.

it was dark and the wind would repeatedly make trees clatter onto the window frames, making me anxious and unsteady.

"jungkook, come sit with me. you're probably just overthinking it dumbass." i lied and waited for him to come back. confusion was written all over his face and i hated that i couldn't tell him what was going on.

jungkook finally sat down as he put his arms around me and put his chin on my head. he rubbed my back soothingly which made me feel safe in his embrace.

my eyes started shifting from place to place as i remembered the text hoseok sent me. all of a sudden, my breathing became heavy and irregular and i pulled jungkook closer to me.

"somin, are you okay?" jungkook questioned as he worriedly looked at me. i looked back at him and i saw the concern in his eyes. at this moment, i felt so guilty of everything. i should have never replied to that text message. it felt like i was about to lose jungkook right now and i couldn't bear the feeling of him being hurt because of me.

"jungkook."

slowly, my face moved closer to jungkook's as my hands wrapped around his neck. he got the idea and brung his hand to my cheek.

"if anyone is watching us," he started saying whilst looking at my lips. "they can at least see us have our actual first kiss."

i giggled before our lips met. the kiss felt like a long awaited kiss that we were both eager for. our lips moved in sync as jungkook pulled me closer to his chest signalling he didn't want it to stop. butterflies rose in my stomach and my heart fluttered from the indescribable feeling.

after awhile, the aching sound of a text message notification went off on my phone. the sound made me abruptly jerk my head down, stopping the kiss. i looked down at my phone without looking at jungkook.

"hey, i still want more." he whined like a baby and grabbed my arm. i ignored jungkook's actions and glued my eyes onto my screen. jungkook tilted his head to look at the screen and slightly gasped.

i quickly pulled my phone to my chest, shocked that he might have saw everything.

"i-"

"who is unknown and why did they text you that?" anger was evident in his voice but he tried his best to not show it. my eyes slowly looked up at his. his jaw was clenched as he looked at me with impatient eyes.

my heart sunk deep into my stomach.

————————————
tuesday
8:40pm

unknown:

unknown:
i can see everything somin

the way jungkook is holding you like that makes me so fucking angry. i can break in right now and strangle him while having you in my arms like that.