35) Her thoughts.

IM SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER SKSJAKSNSB

Of course, Kabuto was right. That grey-haired man seemed to always be right lately. Which angered Naruto more than Sasuke cowering on the ground. Uchiha's weren't taught to act this way, which took Naruto by a shock when Sasuke did. Kabuto wasn't the definition of scrawny but he wasn't the definition of strong either. Sasuke stood up, dusting his pants off. Naruto crossed her arms angrily.
"Explain!" Naruto glared. Sasuke's mouth stayed shut. He knew he was wrong, but why did the bastard have to push it? Like he could do anything.
"You're lucky you didn't get your ass beat! What kind of Uchiha are you, cowering on the ground like that." Naruto gawked.
"I don't wanna talk about it," Sasuke muttered. His eyes not once met Naruto's. The embarrassment of the event truly hitting him. '
"Of course you don't. Just..just make sure Satomi is asleep." Naruto walked away angrily. Kabuto's little lecture hit Naruto. That stupid little 'event' they had together caused their child to be sitting in an empty building by herself. The poor girl was probably scared, cold, and hungry. Yet the only thing that was on Naruto's mind was being fucked by her husband who could barely keep his d*ck in his pants. What would the teachers think on Monday? What if this got to the press. About how bad they were as parents. Naruto refused to be looked at like that. What better way to get her anger out by writing about it in her notebook? She flipped through the last page she'd written in. She wrote about feeling loved but hurt at the same time. Being so torn between, and hurt..but she couldn't leave him. Their bond was too strong to be broken so suddenly. Why her own words made her emotional? Naruto would never know, but she giggled at her words silently. Her eyes getting teary. Snatching a pen from out of the Uchiha pen holder.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩. 𝐎𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐝? 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

Would he though? Naruto felt stupid for thinking about the past. She was dwelling on it too much, but she couldn't help it. Naruto wasn't exactly hurt by it anymore. But she was having a hard time cutting around it. Even when they were f*cking...she thought about her. Sakura. The way that she felt right now... did Sakura feel this way too? Was she too harsh on Sakura?

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐀𝐒 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐓𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Shutting her book, she stared out into space. Imaging her life in the future she could see herself, 33ish. With another small child running around the house. Satomi a teenager with a good future ahead of her. Naruto desperately wanted a little boy. A boy with spiky blonde hair, and the brightest blue eyes. Brighter than hers, if that was possible. With small scratched on his cheeks. But that was just a fantasy that she couldn't live in. Just imagine how different things could've went if Naruto never gave Sakura a second chance. What if Sakura and Sasuke had a child? She imagined a baby with black hair and onyx eyes. It was a girl. A beautiful girl who happened to have the same ambition and attitude as her mother. Akarui. Naruto liked that name.

She needed to stop thinking about babies. She already had one of her own that she could barely take care of.

"I'll make it up to you, tomorrow." Naruto yawned. She slugged upstairs and opened her room door. Sasuke was curled up into their blanket. His eyes slowly closing. Then bolting back open.
"Sasuke you look funny" Naruto giggled. Sasuke tilted his head to look at Naruto, and glared. Naruto smiled at him.
"Go to sleep" Sasuke nodded. He nuzzled his head into the pillows, finally closing his eyes this time.
"night" He muttered.
-- oOo --

I'm so sorry for such a darn short chapter. I don't have an excuse. I just ran out of ideas. Anyways go read Jumpsuit.