29) Into you

"Just wake him up!"        

Was it really that easy? The simple answer to Naruto would be no, but again..that's just the simple answer. Sasuke was a whole different person being woken up. She spent her entire life with him. Of course, she would know. Naruto trudged over to Sasuke whom laid on the couch with his face in the pillow, his legs stuck together, and his arms clutching an empty spot next to him. I wonder whose body that was. Anyways, she looked at him with a distasteful look. While her daughter,  Satomi hovered over her, throwing a good ole' thumbs up for good luck. 

𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.  She thought with a small smile. Finally, she tapped Sasuke. Which she clearly wasn't getting a response too. She remembered their honeymoon, the night after marriage. The night of...
anyways that wasn't very important right now. Her mission was to wake Sasuke up, kick him out, and divorce him. Yea that's the plan. The plan. What exactly was this plan again? It hurt her brain just thinking about it, it sounded like an awful lot of court hearings, custody battles, and unplanned meetings. 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? I'm sure nobody is just..ready for a divorce. I mean at least she thought so. Peering over she noticed that the raven moved a bit. His face facing the left, his face inches away from the couch. 

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?! 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒑?

There were plenty of ways the blonde used to wake him up, but they were ways she'd rather not use now or ever again. The man she called her husband, the man that cheated on her with one of their good friends. Their co-workers. Why did she care about how he woke up? She would have to stop caring about what the hell he thought. He didn't care when he was...
well, I think you all know what he didn't care about...

The anger began to build up into a mesh of sadness, a mesh of hurt. Looking down at him, she smacked his shoulder. Hard.
     "Wake up Sasuke!" She snarled in triumph. Only receiving a small grunt, she hit him harder. This time with much more force. 
"Wake the hell up bastard!" Bastard, that was the perfect name for him. Cheating, conniving bastard. He didn't even deserve this much. How could she be so stupid and fall asleep with him? All it took was one little hug and a bit of sweet-talking. 
She.
Was.
Done. 
He had to earn that back, she wasn't going to give up so easily. 

Finally, the raven jumped off of the couch. His eyes wearing, his hair messy, and a sloppy frown on his face. Frustrated was an understatement.  He looked pissed off, to the max. Great, now their anger was equally matched she thought.
    "Hurry up, and get off my couch." She smirked. Turning around, she ordered her daughter, Satomi to go in her room. 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
"Don't be nosy child, please go.." She smiled softly, plopping a small kiss on her forehead. The girl giggled and waddled upstairs. 
 The raven complied. He was standing right in front of her, his features tensing. 𝒊𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍... 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓
She glared back up at him while crossing her arms tightly. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? A small smile appeared on the blonde girls face. A beautiful smile. It was genuine and looked like she was...what's that word again...
or right

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆-- But I assure you, dear readers, she was anything but 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆. 
   "Goodmorning Sasuke, did you sleep alright?  The softness in her voice made Sasuke comfortable...almost 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱. Yet that wasn't the case. He knew it. 
"Oh, I slept well especially with you by my side" He smirked, patted her head, and walked towards the downstairs bathroom. Quickly, she spun around and ran after him.
    "I- did no- it wasn't intentional!" She sputtered, stopping the raven in his tracks. He smiled and shook his head, once again 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕. 
"Don't even deny it, I felt your hand clutching mine..." He whispered into her ear and traced his finger around her neck.
    "Don't worry...I don't mind." Sasuke's lips made it onto Naruto's cheek, softly pecking it. 

𝑪'𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐...𝒚𝒐𝒖..𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎!
    "Ah....choking up already?"
"Just let me do all the work, k?" 

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌?

Alriht chikadees! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
.