[7] InoShikaCho

After the multiple calls were made Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Neji,and Sasuke came instantly. They were all secretly helping track down Sasuke Uchiha's brother aka Itachi Uchiha. The genuis Shikamaru happened to find an article about the Eldest Uchiha brother, and instantly thought of something, but theres a catch.

Someone might die....

"No...I won't let you risk your lives for...that." Sasuke growled in disgust, not bothering to say his brother's name. The youngsters watched Sasuke pace around Shikamaru's room angrily.

"Sasuke, look...its simple we go to 'The spot', bring your dads old guns and Tenten's weapons." Shikamaru yawned and turned back to his computer.
"And who said I'd let you borrow my weapons?" Tenten sighed and looked at Shikamaru's back. They didn't realize how much trouble this could cause them, and their futures. Hinata nervously played with her fingers, and whispered something to Ino yamanaka who simply smirked and nodded.

"Alright listen up, Sasuke bring your dads guns, Neji and me are fighters so we'll go in." Ino smiled at the shocked group.

"Sasuke, Hinata, and Tenten are good with weapons so they're backup." Ino finished, and looked at a blushing Shikamaru, feeling a bit stupid of not figuring that out early.

"For once she says something smart..." Neji laughed and looked to see if there was dirt under his nails. Ino rolled her eyes, and plopped on Shika's bed. (Forgetting to mention it was Hinata's idea.)

So this was their plan.

"Yea, Choji you know good abandoned places right?" Shikamaru asked his bestftiend who nodded and plopped more chips into his mouth.

Damn, but it didn't say when Itachi was last seen there.

"Damn it what a drag..." Shikamaru sighed, and pushed back into his chair.

------oOo-----

Naruto decided to take a well deserved walk to the park, needing to clear her mind. Something was odd. It was only 5:30pm and the park was empty. As hell! She turned around to walk back home trusting her instincts to leave but was pulled back.

"What do we have here...." A man whispered into her ear, and squeezed her ass. Naruto froze, and looked into those eyes.

"Deidara...so we meet again..."

I'm double uploading next time i just wanted to get this out so the next chapter makes more sense