Gourmet Food Heir [Arc 1.5]

Start from the beginning

On the day of the grand opening, they opened the doors, officially starting to welcome the customers. The number of customers who came was really not small, basically all of the tables were filled. Only that the majority of them came carrying somewhat pessimistic attitudes, their main reason for coming was to teach Jing Yang not to boast shamelessly.

Some media journalists and gourmet critics also came, one side to wait for interviews and the other side waiting to be interviewed. This matter had already been heatedly debated for a while now, the heat continued to increase, on the net they scolded even more enthusiastically. They just have to go along with the netizens’ desires, come have a meal, and then disparage it from all kinds of perspectives.

When he heard that Zhang lao had arrived, Jing Yang placed all of his matters aside and personally went to the entrance to receive them. Several white-haired elderly men came along with Zhang lao, these old men al had distinguished identities, in each of their individual specialties, the antique circle, the literature circle, the art circle, and many other circles, they all had considerably high status.

The reason that Jing Yang used Lu Deyuan’s face to invite Zhang lao was exactly in order to let these people to come along and help him suppress the scene. In the situation that these elderly all speak well of his food, would those people still dare to go against their conscience to speak ill of him?

Jing Yang brought the elderly men into a private room especially prepared for them, then politely left to go continue bustling around in the kitchen.

The elderly men chatted while having tea.

“This building was actually done quite well, simple and elegant yet unique.”

“This tea is also great. If that food is truly unpalatable, just with this tea, it could be considered that we didn’t come here in vain.”

“Lao Zhang, we all know that you love to eat, and your standards are especially high, these dishes made by Lu Jingyu, are they really able to enter your eyes? You even brought us here with high spirits.”

“That’s right! Everyone says a youth without facial hair cannot be relied upon, this surnamed Lu youth looks like he’s only in his early twenties, his time learning to cook should not be long, what kind of good food would he be able to make.”

“You also can’t say it like that, there are some young people who can cook well. I have eaten Zheng Junming’s dishes, for his age, those were made quite well. But this Lu Jingyu…, then that’s hard to say, really hard to say.”

You guys…” Zhang lao placed down his teacup. “I won’t say too much to you, whether it’s good or not, you can judge after you eat. Today we’ll just take as us old fellows gathering together and casually eat some simple cooking. If you think it tastes good, you can come back in the future if you want to, if you don’t want to come then don’t come, and if it doesn’t taste good then…, just like lao Xie said, drink some more tea. En, this tea is indeed not bad, in a while when we finish eating I’ll let that kid give me some to bring back home to drink.”

“Hey hey, also give me some to bring back, even I have never drunk this type of tea before, we likely won’t be able to buy it outside.” Xie lao, who loves tea, promptly said.

Zhao Bocheng also let people reserve a private room early on, this day he brought several friends to come together, waiting for their dishes in the room. He stood at the window looking at the view of the courtyard. In this not big not small place, being able to make out such an atmosphere with special pleasing and delightful appeal is not easy.