"This is not the first time you've said this to me, I'm already tired of hearing it. You help me give that person a message. Since I already don't remember who he is, I also don't want to go back anymore. You let him know that he no longer has to wait for me."

The first time Jing Yang said he no longer wants to reincarnate, Hades said that there is someone waiting for him outside the 99 heavens, and as long as he reincarnates enough times, he can return to outside the 99 heavens. He doesn't remember what it is like outside the 99 heavens, but hearing this name it seems like a pretty grand place, where the residents are people who look down on all living beings and stand at the peak of the universe, otherwise known as immortals.

He also doesn't remember who is constantly waiting for him to go back. At the beginning, he was pretty curious and thought that no matter who it is waiting for him, it wouldn't be good to have him wait there in vain. But as he kept reincarnating again and again, he saw more lives and appearances and became accustomed to the vicissitudes of life. As he saw more, he became more indifferent to it. In this world, there are no feelings that are not eroded by time. As long as time passes, every emotion fades.

Hades saw Jing Yang's resolute attitude and didn't keep persuading him. He invited Jing Yang to rest well in the courtyard and left alone. Jing Yang was indifferent, since he needed to kill time anyways. He just didn't know how long he would have to wait until he can finally scatter his soul.

The Underworld has no daytime or nighttime, instead constantly being gloomy dusk. Most of the time, Jing Yang lay around in the courtyard, and when he was bored of lying around he walked around the courtyard. Don't know after how many days, just when he was tired of strolling around his courtyard and wanted to expand the range of his walks, Hades came back to see him.

"Sire." Hades cupped his hands in salute to Jing Yang.

"Hades? You this..." Jing Yang thought that Hades had already given up persuading him to keep reincarnating, letting him stay in the courtyard to wait for his soul to scatter. He didn't think that Hades would come to see him again.

"If Sire is already wearied of endlessly reincarnating, I have something here that can let Sire go back to outside the 99 heavens. Don't know if Sire is willing to give it a try?"

"Since you have a way to let me return, why wouldn't you let me try it earlier." Now, Jing Yang is already indifferent to going back to outside the 99 heavens, since he doesn't remember it anyways.

"This method wasn't possible before, but now just happens to be possible. There's one thing I need to tell Sire, if you don't keep reincarnating, your soul actually won't dissipate, but instead will scatter into different worlds and each wisp of soul will carry out a different life. Then this will continue back and forth, and after a long time, not only will there be no way to recover Sire's soul, but time and space would also become chaotic."

Jing Yang seriously and solemnly looked at Hades. "You don't want to come frighten me like this in order to make me keep reincarnating."

"I don't dare fool Sire. In fact, Sire definitely can't keep borrowing the Dao to reincarnate anymore, or the consequences would be the same."

Jing Yang closed his eyes to contemplate for a moment, and then opened his eyes to ask "What is this method that you mentioned?"

Hades took out a piece of jade. "This jade can send Sire to different space-times and let Sire no longer have to come to the Underworld to borrow the Dao to reincarnate."