Chap 52- thinking

⚠️READ END! ⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES SORRY⚠️

Y/n's pov-
You know when you get those thoughts in the morning? The really sad ones for no reason.. like you wake up on a beautiful morning your window letting in rays of sunshine through and hitting the bed making that spot warm and you just open your eyes notice the scenery and just bad thoughts start racing in..? I felt a tear drop from my face to my hands.
I wipe my eyes and look out the window. This baby will she/he be happy? We can't stay here. Here is to dangerous especially with those people still after us.. those people I don't know what they want yet or where they are. It's scary thinking about it what if they are right outside the window? I'd never know if I didn't look down. I got up and looked down. Wasn't very far down but still down.
Sal- "y/n? What are you doing out of bed?"
Y/n- "I-i don't know I just got scared.. those people-"
Sal- "come here."
I walked back over to the bed and laid down next to sal. I let him put his arms around me.
Sal- "baby those people... won't be back anytime soon I promise we will be long gone before they take you away from me"

I smiled.
Y/n- "sal I love you"
Sal- "I love you more, now are you hungry?"
I nodded my head and he got up. I whined. But i was hungry though-

*time skip after f o o d*

You know those really boring does where nothing feels different like the same old things happen and everything seems old and boring and nothing's excited. Yeah that today. Just lying in bed while sals in the shower.. I don't know what the others are doing.
This is gonna be a long nine months hm. Never really had siblings (if you do um ignore this) but sense ash has her baby and maple I'm sure they know the basics like getting doctors appointments frequently and stuff like that. I'm really hoping for a boy. After the baby I might want another I mean who knows CRASH oh nooo

Y/n- "sal? Sal! Sal are you okay?"
Sal- "uhhhh yeah I'm AH fine I just fell ha"
PFFFTT- I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it! Of course he fell.
Sal- "HEY! Don't laugh at me! I'm clumsy!"
Oh yeah- BAHA
Y/n- "BAHHAHAHA IM SORRY"

*time skip to when sally boy here gets out the shower*

He stepped out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping.. not gonna lie wOah he looks hot-
Sal- "like what you see?"
Y/n- "shut up."
I turned away.. mmm he caught me staring ahhhhh
Sal- "haha it's okay you can stare" he winks at me.
STAHP. I'll have a heart attack!
Y/n- "s-stop it"
Sal- "awwww look at you getting all flustered, it's cute! You are lucky there is a beautiful little child growing inn your tummy"
I knew exactly what he meant by that and mmm AHHH SAL HOW COULD YOU!
Y/n- "shut up I'm not flustered! And sal-"
Sal- "I was just being honest babe"
I act like Iv never seen him naked before I always get so flustered and embarrassed I don't know why! We haven't done- nevermind I don't even want to think about it,,
Y/n- "hey s-sal"
Sal- "mm yes babe?"
Y/n- "I'm hungry."
He stopped brushing his hair and turned his head to look at me.
Sal- "what for? Um home cooked or?"
Y/n- "uhhhhhhh how about *fav restaurant* ?"
Sal- "hell yeah lets go!!"
I smiled at him and he went to the closet and grabbed a black sweater and his mask. He doesn't where his hair in piggytails that much anymore but when he does it's so adorable! One time I told him it was so cute when his hair was in piggytails that he took them out and I faked cried until he put them back in and held me. I smiled.
Sal- "what you smiling at?"
Y/n- "hehe nothing.. let's go!"

-
-
-
HEY HEY I'm sorry it took so long Anyway I think i might just fast forward till when she has the baby BUT I don't know if you all want a boy or a girl. Or when the baby gets older they can be non-binary:D it's up to you guys tho :)