Chap 29- the reveal

Y/n's pov-
The first thing I remember as I wake up is IM MARRIED,  y/n Fisher. Hehe I like how that sounds! I look over to wake Sal but he is already awake, his blue eye look right into mine. Sal- "good morning beautiful" I give him a light hearted smile and he gives me one in return. Y/n- "get up silly we have to tell the gang"  he gets up and I walk out to make a little breakfast before we go. Sal- "whatcha making baby" I laugh at his little accent and hand him his plate of food. Y/n- "eat up so we can go" I put on my usual clothes and get ready to go and take a piece of toast with me.
-time skip to ashes house-
Y/n- "ash call the gang we have big news" I say as I open her door. She gets up slowly and hugs me and I hug back. Ash- "what's so big that we have to call everyone here" she says as laughs. Sal interrupted her laughing "it's really big you guys will love it" he grabs my hand and starts playing with the ring on my finger. Ash leaves the room to call the rest of the gang and me and Sal sat on the couch and I got on his lap and cuddled up with him. Ash came into the living room and she sat down with us. Ash- "so since your the godmother y/n, I'm sure Sal wouldn't mind being the god father" Sal looked at me with confused eyes. Y/n- "oh yeah! Sal i agreed to be the god mom of her baby so what do you saying about being the god-" he cut me off in mid sentence. Sal- "of course I would who could say no to that!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it to the whole gang. They all came in confused and asking 'what's going on??' I made everyone find and seat and me and Sal stood up. Y/n- "we have something we wanna tell all of you" I said looking at Sal. Sal- "yeah and um so how should we start" he cleared his throat. Y/n- "we are-" Sal- "ENGAGED!" Everyone clapped and congratulated us. Larry- "so since we all haven't been in the same room together for a while let's watch a movie" we all agreed and we got blankets and made popcorn.
Y/n's pov-
When the movie was over I sat up and asked "so what should we do now" ash turned to look at me. Ash- "how about we all spend the night her, just like old times!" She yelled excitedly. I looked around and everyone nodded in agreement. I smiled and crawled on sal's lap. He looked down at me and smiled. I was happy sal wasn't wearing his mask he was was comfortable enough around me without it and the others. Sal- "well should we play a game?" Larry- "what game?" Larry said as he pulled Travis closer. Ash- "how about a board game? I have a couple!" She said getting up slowly.   Y/n- "I'll come with you" I said as I help her up. She is still pregnant haha. We went in her room and it was bigger than I thought. There was a cute little purple crib in the corner with a wooden dresser and purple bed sheets folded neatly on the dresser. Then a small play area with a toy box and a green bear on top. The other side was ashes room with her stuff. Ash went to her closet and pulled out 3 board games. Monopoly, sorry and guess who. we decided to play guess who because it would most likely cause less drama. (You lose friends over monopoly) Me and ash go back into the crowded living room and set up the game and we all play. We all laughed and had the most fun some of us had the most fun we have had in a while.
-time skip-
It was about 12:30pm now and I didn't feel like going back to the apartments tonight. So I whispered in sal's ear "let's stay the night" he frowned but nodded in agreement. Then I had the perfect idea. "LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER! If that's ok with you ash" She looked and me and smiled "of course" I giggled and looked at everyone and smiled. I stopped smiling and giggling and got real serious "no one is leaving." I stated coldly. Everyone with wide eyes. I laughed and hugged sal. He kissed my head and whispered in my ear "goodnight princess" it sent shivers down my spine and he started to play with my hair and I slowly fell asleep.

-

_
Hewwo! And also y'all should tell me ideas for next chapter :3 anyways I hope you enjoy and I didn't proof read so sorry if there is any mistakes.