Chap 50- we can do this

⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES⚠️

Sal's pov-
I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm gonna be a father, I can't believe we are gonna be parents me and my soulmate. I can't wait. Y/n- "I'm so happy, I'm so happy it's with you and not anyone else. I just wouldn't know what to do"
   Sal- "I'm so glad we met y/n. I love you so much and I'm gonna love this child so much I can't wait till the little cutie comes out"
Y/n turned her head sideways and smiled a bit
   Y/n- "you are gonna be the best father" I couldn't handle to cuteness so I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big bear hug. Mine. Mine forever.

Y/n's pov-

He is so.. happy? I swear my thoughts went all around my head, I didn't think he would be so happy.. I mean I'm happy he is happy but I'm just having doubts ya know? Doubts like what if now I think this is a good thing but when I get older I'll regret it. Not regret being with sal but having a baby to early, or not being able to be the best parent I want to be? But one thing for sure is I'll never be like my parents. I'll never let anyone know about my child, I'll keep my baby safe, I'll never let anyone else know about her than us. I'll never make my daughter run from her home. I'll never abandon my baby. Ever.

-time skip-

  Y/n- "hey sal?"  I turned my head to look at him. His prosthetic was off and his hair down. He was so cute.
  Sal- "yes baby?" He ran his fingers through his hair getting out little knots on the way.
  Y/n- "should we... tell the others about ya know" he jumped up out the bed and and started pacing around the room "what are you doing?"  I said confused. 
  Sal- "you are absolutely right we should tell them!" He grabbed his black sweater and threw it at the bed.  
   Y/n- "woah slow down there buddy, what are you doing" I giggled he was grabbed his clothes and outing them on the bed like a kid before there 1st day of school.
  Sal- "come on baby get up and put some clothes on! We are going out so we can tell the gang the proper way!" I got up and found some clothes. I put on f/O (favorite outfit/whatever you want lol) and brushed my hair into a ponytail/down/your own way. I walked out the bathroom and sal was sitting on the bed. He got up when he saw me and grabbed my hand.
  Sal- "everyone get the fuck up we are going to a restaurant" everyone looked at sal with a confused face. Sal- "what? Let's fucking go!" They all got up and loaded in the car.

-time skip to restaurant-

We were all sitting down at this big ass table and everyone got there food and started digging in but then sal tapped his glass with a spoon. Sal- "I have an announcement" everyone at our table looked at sal. I looked around and literally no one cared. Thank you random people. Sal- "were done."  Everyone stopped. Larry choked on his food. Ash looked at me. Summer stopped what she was doing and stared through my soul. Travis grabbed Larry's hand. Todd and Neil both looked at each other. Maple and chug stopped eating. And soda say there eating away swinging her head back and forth. Sal- "me and y/n are over"

-
-
-
Ohhhhh shitttttt lmaoooo anyways hope u enjoy! It's my bday still and I'm bout to dye my hair hehehhehehehe anyways have a nice day/night!