Chapter 23. We meet... again pt. 1

Y/n's pov-
I woke up and felt the bed hoping i would fell sal laying there but I didn't. I let my eyes open and then my ears heard laughter. I rubbed my eyes and put on some sweat pants and a sweater. I slowly opened the door and seen... sal, ash, and... ashes date? I walk out and don't make a sound until ash looks at me. "Y/N your awake" then they all turn around. I look at Sal in the eyes and he walks up to me "good morning baby" and he gave me a kiss on the cheek with his prosthetic. I looked him and smiled then I looked at ash "good morning" then I looked at her date... Jacob and when I seen his face I was horrified. It was- it was Jacob. My Jacob. The Jacob that... did those bad things. HIM! Maybe if it were you. You would say something but I didn't. They were having fun. I didn't want to ruin it with my mess. So I sat there like an idiot all quiet. Sal- "hey y/n can I talk to you for a second" I nodded my head and followed him to my room Sal- "are you ok? You seem kinda... off" Y/n- "I'm fine" ah fuck. Said that with an attitude he is never gonna stop asking and I'm gonna ruin the fun by telling him that's Jacob and fucking up this somewhat good day Sal- "your not fine. Tell me what's wrong" Y/n- "I want to sal but I can't I'll ruin the good moment and-" Sal- "your happiness is more important than what is going on out there" Y/n- "fine but you can't react ok?!" Sal- "ok. I promise" Y/n- "we'll ahem uh that guy outside with ash-" Sal- "ok?" Y/n- "so his name is Jacob and thatsthejacobthatrapedme" Sal- "what? WHAT?!" Y/n- "you said you wouldn't react sal- maybe he doesn't remember me" Sal- "fine I won't say anything but y/n-" Y/n- "no buts you promised" I gave him a nudge and walked back into the kitchen. Yes I was still uncomfortable but ash is a good friend and I wanted to make her happy.

Sal's POV-
I was shocked and hurt. The man that just had made me laugh raped the love of my life. I promised I wouldn't react but I didn't promise I wouldn't tell Larry and he can react. I'll head out now and I don't have to worry about y/n ash is here. Sal- "I'm going to the store be right back" I hugged y/n looked at jAcOb lifted my mask and kissed y/n. And I gave him the protective boyfriend look.

Y/n's pov-
No. Sal no. As soon as the door closed I pissed myself a little. I haven't looked Jacob in the face sense sal left. I couldn't. Then my worst fear happened. Ash- "I'm gonna step outside I gotta take this call" oh god why ash. I watched as she walked out the door. I stayed quiet I didn't want to make conversation. Jacob- "I remember you y/n and you remember me" Y/n- "what- what are you talking about?" Jacob- "does Sal know what I did" I sighed Y/n- "yea- yea he does. H-how could you?" Jacob- "I'm so sorry- I wasn't in my right state of mind- I-" yes saved by ash. Ash- "so what happened while I was out" Jacob- "nothing much"

Sal's POV-
I knocked on Larry's door. "Lar?" "Come in dude" I walked in him playing video games and Travis on his bed. Sal- "I gotta talk to you. Alone please" Larry- "ok bro let's head outside" Sal- "ok" we walked outside and I started to walk around. Larry- "so? What did you need?" Sal- "it's y/n. So you know that story about "Jacob" right? Well he is here in her apartment with ash" Larry- "what the fuck!? Why aren't you up there???!!! We gotta go NOW!" He grabbed me and we ran back up to y/n's apartment. I'm so stupid I tried to protect her and I put her in more danger.
*back in y/n's apartment*
Larry- "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE" Y/n- "calm d-down Larry nothing happened" Jacob- "so they all know about me?" Ash- "what the fuck is going on?!" Sal- "it's that Jacob ash. From y/n's story" ash looked shocked and hurt. Ash- "w-what" I looked over at y/n she looked straight at me and ran "WAIT Y/N" and I ran after her

Y/n's pov-
I don't know where I'm going but I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I heard Sal calling my name but I ignored it. I was far away now I couldn't breath. I sat down to catch my breath and I started to cry. Nothing happened but seeing his face brought back all the memories. I heard heavy breathing next to me. I look over and it's- sal? I didn't want to talk to him so I got up and ran. He tackled me down (not hard) Sal- "I'm- sor- sorry" he was breathing really fast. I couldn't do it. I burst into tears. Sal- "I'm so stupid I shouldn't have left you there with him alone- I'm so sorry y/n- I'm sorry" he pulled me closer. My eyes were blurry because of my tears but I could see we were at Wendigo Lake.

Larry's pov-
I love Sal but what the fuck was he thinking leaving y/n in the room with that fucker. Larry- "what did you do while Sal was down stairs little prick" Jacob- "nothing I swear! All I said to her is that I remember her and I'm sorry" Ash- "I can't believe I trusted you" Jacob- "I've changed I promise" Larry- "ash take Jacob to your place and I'll figure things out with y/n and sal" Ash- "ok i- ok" I watched ash and Jacob walk out the door. I walked down to my apartment. Larry- "trav?" Travis- "yes lar-bear"

-
-
-
Sorry for taking so long but here were a lot of tornado warnings down here and... tornadoes are my worst fear I was in 2 while I was little. BUT enjoy :))