Chap 6. The ghost Upstairs

Sal's POV-

I woke up to Y/n on the floor very close to me. I didn't mind. I sat up and looked to see Larry still sleep on his bed. (He took his mask off while he slept) I put my mask on and carefully got up to use the bathroom.

Y/n's pov-

I woke up and I was on the floor next to sal's blankets and stuff. Omg wait when he woke up did he see me?! He probably thinks I'm a creep.  Then sal walked in the room. Sal- "good morning" Y/n- "good morning. Uh do you think we should wake up lar" Sal- "heh yea"  me and Sal screamed at Larry to wake up and of course his ass didn't so me and Sal jumped on his bed and started shaking and hitting him. He woke up and pushed me and Sal off the bed (not hard) and I landed on Sal. Me and him looked at each other and started laughing so hard. Larry looked on the ground and joined in the laughter. We were interrupted when Lisa opened Larry's door. Lisa- "good morning kids" she giggled as she said that.

Sal's POV-

Larry pushed us off his bed and y/n landed right on top of me. These are the times I'm happy I have a mask because my face was so red. After Lisa left I reminded them what we're doing today. Sal- "you guys ready to see Megan" Y/n- "who?" Larry- "you will see" y/n went to the bathroom to brush her hair I think because when she can out her hair was straight like it's just been brushed. We all went out the door and headed to the elevator. Larry pressed 5 and we started to go up.

Y/n's pov-

The elevator doors opened and the 5th floor was creepy... I was getting scared and I think Sal noticed because he grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. We walked into a bathroom that was gross and then sal pulled out this game boy. It flashed green and then this thing came out the floor. The screams of this thing were horrible. I grabbed sal's sleeve and then this girl popped up. Megan- "sally face! Larry face! Your back" Y/n- "o-oh my g-god"  Megan- "who are you miss" Sal- "this is our friend y/n" Y/n- "heh hi"

Sal's POV-

I could see y/n get scared again so I grabbed her hand. She looked at me and nodded like she knew I was telling her not to be scared. Sal- "has your dad been back Megan?" Megan- "No! But mommy is talking and reading me stories" Sal- "that's good" Megan- "mommy is calling bye sally face" Sal- "bye Megan" and with that we went back to the basement. Y/n- "iv never actually seen a ghost before..." Sal- "Larry was scared shitless when he first met her" Larry- "hey! That was scary man I never expected a ghost to come out of the damn floor"  I laughed and so did y/n.

Y/n's pov-

My mom started calling. Y/n- "hello" Y/m- "I need you to come home something happened" Y/n- "oh ok here I come" I hung up Y/n- "bye guys. Hang tomorrow?" Sal- "hell yeah! But bye" I went to my apartment. Y/n- "hey mom what's up?" Y/m- "nothing I just wanted you to come home so we can talk about your sleepover" she gave me wiggly eyebrows. Y/n- "gross mom nothing happened" I laughed. Then I got a shower and watched some tv before heading to bed. I was closing my eyes and I got a text. It was sal. "Just wanted to say goodnight❤️" my heart was racing gosh I really do like this boy. I giggled and wrote back "lol goodnight sally❤️" and then I fell asleep

Oof, should sal ask her out next chapter or should he do it in front Ash at school?? TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW😂 lol but have a nice day or night byeee