Chap 7. Together

Y/n's pov-

I woke up and checked my phone to make sure what sal said last night wasn't a dream. It wasn't. I seen a text from Larry "come down here when you wake up we have to talk ;)" holy shit what the fuck does he want to talk about.  I put on a hoodie and some tights I ate a pop tart on the way the basement (Lisa gave you a keycard) I knocked on the door and it flung open. Larry pulled me inside and took me to his room. Y/n- "what's up lar"  Larry- "you and sal like each other!!" He squealed like a little girl. Y/n- "I mean me and Sal confessed we both like each other yea" Larry- "yes! Now we need to get you guys together"  I laughed he really wants me and Sal together. Y/n- "I'm not asking him out. I'm to pussy" Larry laughed a bit. Larry- "hopefully Sal isn't a pussy" then sal called me. Y/n- "oh my god he is calling" Larry- "ANSWER!" Y/n- "ok ok" I answered "hello" Sal- "hey y/n can we meet up today" Y/n- "yea sure. Where?" Sal- "the tree house. Come out here when your ready" Y/n- "ok" Larry gave me wiggly eyebrows. I blushed and headed outside. There was a blanket and food down. But no sal. Then something grabbed my waste and spun me around. Sal- "hello beautiful" I blushed. No boy has said that to me what he fuck.

Sal's POV-

I was being cheeky but she liked it. Today is the day I'm going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend it needed to go perfectly. I sat on the blanket and me and y/n ate and talked and laughed. She was so beautiful. Sal- "hey uh y/n I need to ask you something" I was so nervous Y/n- "what is it sally face" Sal- "will- will you be my girlfriend" it was quiet. She just stared at me. Sal- "sorry if it's-" she cut me off Y/n- "yes,yes,yes, of fucking course" I laughed and hugged her. I pulled up my prosthetic and pecked her lips.

Y/n's pov-

He kissed me!! I was so red. I looked at him and kissed him on the lips again. I laid down on the blanket and sal did the same. He grabbed my hand and we laid there hand and hand staring at the sky.

This is short but drama is gonna be happening next chapter oof be ready