Chap 46- its coming!

⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES⚠️
Also the song is just there for fun bc is a mega crybaby lol 💓

Y/n's pov-

I woke to sal shaking me awake and whisper yelling to get up. I opened my eyes and and gave him a confused face. Y/n- "what?" My voice was groggy. He quickly got off me and put in his prosthetic. Sal- "ash is going into labor we gotta go" I jumped up and put on one of my hoodies. Oh shit! I was happy but also scared. We have powerful people probably still looking for us, I know we changed our appearances but still we can't just change our names! Sal ran to the car to start it while me and summer helped ash to the car. Larry carries a bag of things we would need for the baby and Larry and Travis were gonna go get the baby's crib and other things from ashes house when we left so the baby would be comfortable in the apartment.
We insisted on ash staying at her house since mine was so crowded but she said no. She is probably still scared of those people and I can't blame her because so am I. I helped ash get in the back seat to she could lay down. Summer got in and put ashes head in her lap and held her hand. I took the bag from Larry and got into the passenger seat and sal got in and started the car and he drove so fast I was not prepared! He hit the pedal and I grabbed my seat belt so fast. Not trying to die ya know? We took a couple sharp turns and got stopped at every red light you could imagine! Sal turned into the hospital drive way and stopped right in front of the main doors. Sal- "you two take her in there I'll go park" I nodded and got out the car to help ash get up. Summer got out and helped us carry her to the front desk. Y/n- "SHE IS GOING INTO LABOR!" The front desk lady looked at us and ran to the wheel chair area and got ash in a wheel chair. She got a nurse and the nurse ran around to other nurses and doctor and it was just chaos. Sal walked in as soon as me and summer were about to follow the nurse now pushing ash to a room and we all walked back together.
I didn't really want to sit and watch her give birth so me and sal stayed outside the room door and talked. I could hear ashes screams and I tried to drown them out by talking to sal but I couldn't. Y/n- "can we go somewhere else" he tilted his head. Y/n- "I don't wanna hear her ya know... screams." He nodded and we went to the waiting room.

-time skip because I don't know how all the having a baby stuff works and whatever-

It's been a couple hours and I texted summer to come get us when the baby is here and she hasn't read it yet so I'm assuming she is still doing her thing.. sal fell asleep like 30 minutes ago.. I don't know what time they were up but I'm sure he was tired.. I got a text and looked down at my phone it was summer! She texted back "you guys can walk back here or I'll tell them to call you guys" THE BABY IS HERE! I shook sal. Y/n- "sal! Sal get up!" He opened his eyes. Sal- "huh?" I smacked his shoulder. Y/n- "THE BABY!" He jumped up and I grabbed his hand. I told the lady from the front desk that I was her cousins and she let us go back because we brought her here.

-
-
cliff hange hope you guys enjoy! I don't remember the babies name so if you do please comment.