Chap 37- find a way...

Y/n's povs

It's been a hour now.. I think? I'm tired but I won't sleep. I can't not with him right here. Jacob- "sleep. It's clear your tired y/n" I look at him. Y/n- "no." Who does he think he is to tell me to sleep? I don't feel safe with you clearly. Jacob- "no is not a word in my book, You can't say no to me y/n" but I just did. Y/n- "leave me alone" I saw him glance at me from the corner of my eye. Aw looked back at the road and kept driving to some place I don't know. I looked out the window and it started to rain.

-time skip-

I guess I fell asleep.. I woke up in a bed and sat up. Where am I? Where is Jacob? A door opened and Jacob came out with a just a towel on. Y/n- "where are we?" He looked away and didn't say anything. Y/n- "I wanna leave. Let me go" Jacob- "there are people after you and your family. Correct?" Y/n- "how do you know about that-" Jacob- "because I know everything, you know the news won't shut up about you and sal. Or the other 'friends' you have" Y/n- "I- I don't understand? What do you want from me!" He shook his head Jacob- "to keep you safe."

Sal's POV-

We were on our way to the hotel and it started to rain. Sal- "Larry do you remember the name?" Larry looked at sal and looked back outside. Larry- "errrr no but I do know it's not that far from here" Travis had moved to the front and ash moved to the back to sleep. Travis- "how do you know we're this place is lar?" Larry turned his head to Travis. Larry- "me and Sal took him here and we ran out of gas to I studied our surroundings Just in case" Travis looked out the window and Larry looked back up at the road.

-time skip-

They were here. The motel was dirtier than before. Summer woke up ash and We all got out of the car ready for whatever we needed to do. We went to the front and there was a old lady with glasses and gray hair almost gone.. Sal- "hi! Is there anyone here by the name of Jacob?" Sal looked down for a name tag of some sort and found on that said bell. Bell- "let me check" she sounded sweet but her voice was giving out. Bell- "yes... he is in 114. Do you all want a room as well?" Sal- "no thank you" we walked back outside and went to look for room 114. Larry- "there is 115! It has to be over there" we all speed walked over to 115 and look at the next doors hmm 113 where is 114? I looked over and seen a door without a number. I turned to look at everyone and put my finger to my prosthetic telling them to be quiet and walked over to the door. Larry put his ear up to the door to listen to any sound. She shook his head. I started counting to 3 with my fingers we were gonna knock down the door. 1... 2.. 3.

Y/n's pov-

Jacob turned on the tv and a weird cartoon was playing I didn't want to talk to Jacob so started to watch it. Jacob sat on the other bed in silence. BOOM! The door knocked down and there was sal and Larry. Y/n- "SAL!" Jacob jumped up and got in front of me and pulled out a gun. He then went behind me and put it to my head and wrapped his arm around my neck. Jacob- "if you move I shoot" sal looked at me and looked back up at Jacob. Sal- "you know we can't call the cops right? We are on the run ourselves. Just give us back y/n and we can pretend like this never happened" Larry and Sal were close to me and Jacob I couldn't see the door. But maybe I could- BOOM! I felt Jacob's grip loosen and then it was gone I turned around to see summer with a pot. What the- summer grab my hand and started to run to the car ash was in the driver seat and sal's and Larry hopped in the back. "DRIVE!" Summer screamed as soon as Larry got in the car. He shut the door before she started to move. As soon as we were far away I jumped into sal's arms and cried. Sal- "I'm so sorry" he took off his prosthetic and kissed my hand over and over again.

-
-
⚠️ NOT REREAD! Sorry if there are mistakes⚠️
Sorry it took so long guys I have been doing a lot and school starts in 16 days and we are packing and trying to move at the same time but have a nice day/night!