Chap 43- A trip

Y/n's pov-

   We all slept in the living room huddled up, Todd and Neil woke up like 30 minuets ago? And told me they were gonna try and cash those checks. I don't know how it works and honestly I don't care enough to find out. There was nothing to eat really the only thing we had was water. Everyone was starting to wake up so I got everyone some water, it's better than nothing.
-time skip-
   Todd and Neil walked through the door and all of us were playing a game on the floor mostly for sodas entertainment. Todd- "we did it! We got the check money" I jumped up. Y/n- "REALLY?! How?! You know what I don't even care how. How much money we got?!" Todd chuckled. Todd- "about 6 hundred" my eyes widen. Wow grandma sent that much? Jeez I feel kinda bad.
    Y/n- "so who is going grocery shopping?" Neil- "definitely you and sal" Soda- "and me!" Her squeaky little voice whisper yelled. I giggled, Y/n- "is that ok with your mommy?" I looked up at maple, maple nodded her head. Maple- "only if you're good soda" she said while looking down at the child on the floor, soda happily and eagerly nodded her head. I laughed and looked at Sal he shrugged and put on his black mask. I can't wait till thing settle down and we have kids of our own. My thoughts were interrupted by soda tugging on my shirt, soda- "can you carry me y/n?" I nodded and picked her up. Sal grabbed the car keys and the money and we left the apartments. We had to past the church were Travis' dad worked to get there and honestly I didn't bother looking at the church it gave me bad vibes. I looked back at soda who was trying to see out the window without taking off her seat belt. I turned on the radio and look out the window. It only took us about 10 minuets to get the store. I took soda out of the back and me and Sal walked in the door. I got a cart and out soda in the front and pushed it to what ever we were getting.
-time skip-
   We got all the food and took it inside the apartment. We we got in everyone was talking and laughing. Maple and summer said they would start making something to eat and that put in 2 pizzas. I wasn't that hungry I just wanted sleep. Y/n- "hey sal I'm going to bed" he looked at me and took off his prosthetic. Sal- "I'm coming to" I shook my head Y/n- "shouldn't you eat?" Sal- "eh I'm not that hungry" he grabbed my hand and walked me into the bedroom and he laid down. I put on one of sal's shirts that was super big on me (sal got buff in the game lol) and some socks on and laid down on his chest. Sal- "goodnight y/n, I love you" he kissed my cheek. Y/n- "I love you to..." I said before closing my eyes and falling right asleep.
-
-
-
-
A GOOD CHAPTER IS COMING IM SO READY TO RIGHT IT!!!! Also sorry I haven't wrote in a while Iv been doing a lot and I have a instagram it's @trashsallyface and I have a editing insta to its @jjlovingmeedits so if ya want you can follow :3