Chap 12. Alive again

Sal's POV-

It's been a week and y/n still hasn't woke up. I haven't been back to school and iv been visiting her the whole week. I walked in and I seen the usual y/n laying there eyes closed. Sal- "please wake up" a tear fell on her hand. I went to he bathroom to rinse my face off.

Y/n's pov-

I heard Sal. I wanted to see him so bad. I tried to open my eyes the first time nothing happened the second time my eyes fluttered open and I was blinded by the bright ass hospital lights. Then sal came out the bathroom and I looked at him his head was down. Y/n- "h-hey" he looked up.

Sal's POV-
I heard a small "hey" I looked up to see y/n. SHE WAS AWAKE! I ran I hugged her so hard. She laughed and said "I can't breathe" I got off of her with tears in my eyes. "Your alive! Your actually alive" I whisper yelled. A tear fell down her cheek. I Wiped it away "hey everything is gonna be ok now" "I-I'm sorry. I didn't want that to happen I just" tears started coming faster. "Y/n I love you and I forgive you" I hugged her. "I'm gonna go get the doctor now ok?"

Y/n's pov-
Sal walked out to go get the doctor. Soon my tears of sadness turned into tears of happiness. I survived this and I'm so happy. The place I was in was so horrible is was sad and lonely. Sal and the doctor walked into the room. "Hello y/n glad to see you finally awake" I gave a weak smile. " we have contacted your mother and see will be here shortly" yes I was going home. The doctor walked out and sal came up to me I wanted to tell him I heard what he said. "Sal I heard what you said" "wha-what" "while I was in the coma I heard you. And I love you to" he smiled and hugged me. "I'm gonna call the gang and tell them your awake" "call Travis to" sal turned around and looked at me confused. I nodded and he walked out. I wanted to tell Travis I forgive him. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt. (Let's pretend the hospital has those lol) I sat down on the bed and then the door busted open with Larry Todd chug maple and we had a group hug we all let go and I seen Travis and sal. Sal was mean mugging Travis and Travis was staring at the floor. I walked over to him. He looked up. I hugged him he hugged back almost immediately. Travis- "I'm so sorry" I let go and looked at him "I forgive you" then my mom walked in I hugged her and she drove all of us home. I was in my room with Sal and we where Cuddling on my bed watching a movie. Sal- "so you gonna tell me how ash forced you to date Travis?" Y/n- "he threatened you. And I just wanted to keep you safe" I looked up at him. He had his mask off but I didn't care. I liked how his scars fit his face. He looked down at me. "I could of protected myself and you" I looked down "I know I just" he lifted my chin up and he kissed me. "I love you" "I love you to"
We invited the gang over to watch a movie and have a sleepover. Larry- "what kinda movie should we watch?" Chug- "nothing scary I hate scary movies" Larry- "scary movie it is" I laughed. Chug sighed at moved closer to maple. Neil came over with snacks. I got scared a couple times and hid in sal's shirt. I yawned and let my eyes shut and pretty soon I was asleep.

Sal's POV-

I watched as y/n's E/C closed and her breath slowed down. I felt like I had a sleeping kitten on my lap and if I moved she would fall off. I wrapped my hands around her waist and closed my eyes. I heard this click sound and I opened my eyes to see Larry taking a picture. I laughed "send that to me" "definitely" and then we all went to sleep.

Kinda short. Anyways heller how is going lol. New chapter coming tonight or tomorrow so be ready. Byeeee