Chap 42- meet up

⚠️DIDN'T REREAD SORRY FOR MISTAKES!⚠️

Y/n's pov-

I woke up before anyone else, I wonder when the others will get here. I hope they are ok I haven't really talked to them... I should check my mail. This place isn't abandoned but Mr. Addison sure didn't put any work into it sense we were gone. Hm, the elevator is still as scary as fuck. I went down to the main floor where all the mail boxes are, I don't have my key... dammit! I wonder if mr. Addison still lives here.... I walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door. I faint voice "who is it" I cleared my throat "mr. Addison? It's me y/n" I heard him scurry to his door and open the little mail slot. "Y/n?! Is that really you?!" I bent down to meet his eyes in the mail slot. "Haha yes it's me Mr. Addison" he let out a big sigh "oh thank god! I thought they killed you!" They? Who is they? Them people?! "Ah what do you need y/n?" Oh yeah "sorry to bother but do you have a extra mail key for me? I want to check my mail" he looked at me and closed the mail slot. I heard rustling on the other side. He came back to the mail slot and held out a key. "It's the key to all the mail boxes. Just bring it back when your done. Ok?" I nodded "sure thing Mr. Addison" I went back to the main floor and opened my mail box. I pulled out a couple letters about bills. The rest were... checks? The ones my mom and dad send me. I- I opened one and there was a letter inside.

Letter:

Dear y/n,
Hey baby! It's your grandma here. I know it's been rough and I'm so sorry for what happened to your mother and father.. I miss my baby so much. Your mother was the best person Iv ever met. I know it's been hard with her and your father passing away but I'm still gonna send you some cash every month. Write back when you can! Love you.
Love,
Grandma
-
Grandma... has been sending money? Oh bless her beautiful heart. I felt a tear drop on the letter, I didn't even notice I was crying... I felt a hand on my shoulder. I- should I- turn ? I jumped back and threw there hand away from me. Sal- "woah!! Chill it's just me!" Oh.. it's just him. Y/n- "s-sorry. Just don't do that again! You scared the shit out of me!" Sal- "sorry about that heh, I just- got scared... you weren't there when I woke up and no one knew where you went so I came to check all the floors" he pulled me into a hug and I let out a shaky breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I felt my whole body relax into his arms and let out all my tears that were built up. Y/n- "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Sally. This is- this- it's my fault I-" he unclipped his mask and dropped in to the floor. He then grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Sal- "none of this is your fault... I love you. Forever." Y/n- "forever?" Sal- "forever." I hugged him again. I looked up at him Y/n- "we have more money" he looked confused. Y/n- "my grandma has been sending checks" Sal- "that's good- but how will he cash them?" I shrugged. Y/n- "I'm gonna leave that up to Todd" when they get here... we can go awhile without food. We have plenty of water, me and Sal went back to his apartment. Everyone was in the living room talking. I smiled at them and sat down and joined in.

-time skip-

It started to get dark.. I was getting even more worried until I heard a knock at the door. It went... quiet. Sal got up and slowly walked to the door. He looked at us and put his finger up to his mask. Motioning is to be quiet. He looked threw the peep hole. He sighed and open the door. Todd and Neil walked in.. then maple, soda, and chug. I got up and ran to Todd. And have him a big hug. Y/n- "we are so glad you guys are safe! I'm so sorry!" And then hugged maple and bent down and let soda run into my arms. I hugged Neil and even chug! Me and chug didn't really get along so it was a start? Y/n- "hey maple" Maple- "yeah" Y/n- "what has soda been eating? And we need to go get food... there isn't a lot here and she- needs to eat" I looked down at soda, she is skinny like- she hasn't eaten in months. Maple- "she hasn't been eating... we had a lot of food to keep her healthy but after like 2 weeks she started to refuse food, she would only drink water. I forced her to eat sometimes other times she would just spit it out" I nodded in response. Maybe it's because she started to get small proportions? That reminds me, I need to tell Todd about the checks. I walked over to Todd and tapped him on the shoulder, he got rid of his glasses... I'm guessing he has in contacts. Y/n- "I got checks from my grandma that need to be cashed for food and rent" Todd- "you need my help, don't you? Well your in luck, I'll figure these out and we will go to the bank tomorrow" Y/n- "good deal, thanks Todd" he nodded and I walked away. I hope we can cash those things.

-
-
Hellooooo brossss I know I know it took a while but it's here :) also I haven't been rereading over my chapters to fix mistakes so I hope u guys can figure them out if they are there ! Have a good/night. And have a good day at school (if ur in)