Slut train

Omg can we just🥺😍😍😍 Gregg and Kat are actually friends irl and are working on a project!! Fingers crossed that they'll be love interests so I can get some good gifs! Also how tf are they so freaking cute?!😝

Lydia Jensen

Lydia Jensen

   Ash and I stand together in wait of my father and Crystal at father dears request

Ash and I stand together in wait of my father and Crystal at father dears request. The thing about narcissistic assholes like Mr. Jensen, is that the attention has to always be on him. No matter the audience or circumstance, he never fails to make an entrance that satisfies his urge to be honored and looked upon. Like he's gods gift to grace the earth with.

The doors open and the two of them practically float in with their heads held high and their hands intertwined. I meet crystals eyes and send her a small smile to which she returns. They stop infront of us and my father nods at the both of us before motioning for us to follow him into the kitchen.

The meal set out for us by the cooks looks absolutely delicious but I know my father has a routine of prayer and thanks that my mom was privy to before eating. A tradition I was surprised he'd continue on to be completely honest. His cold indifference on the outside makes me wonder if he ever loved her at all, but when he carries on traditions and holds onto some sentiments. My heart almost softened at the thought but when my eyes travel to his emotionless face, I mentally kick myself for my forgiving nature that I try so hard to bury.

   I remember when I first moved in with Pop and Gramms. A few days in, gramms was passing my room and heard me crying for my mom after I had gotten out of the shower. She immediately entered and sat beside me and observed the family photo I had clutched tightly to my chest. She comforted me but then she got real. Her eyes suddenly changing from sad to serious and concerned.

Flashback

   "Sweets. You still haven't told me what happened to your little arm." She said and before I could conceal it, I looked at her in fear.

   I shake my head and clear my throat. "Nix was coming over and I got excited. I wanted to grab him something and I wasn't paying attention. I just.. tripped." My eyes welling up again at the thought of the one person I want to be sitting beside me in this moment of sadness.