Party

Lydias party dress^^

~Lydia Jensen~

~Lydia Jensen~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

    The second I get home I immediately regret agreeing to go to that damn party tonight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The second I get home I immediately regret agreeing to go to that damn party tonight.. I mean it's Friday so whatever but I have a feeling Elena is gonna make me do things out of my comfort zone.. Not that I don't like to try new things or anything, but I really don't drink or go to parties. Like ever. I've been to a total of three parties in all my years. But what I'm more worried about is... asking my father...

The first thing I do when I step through the front door is run upstairs to my room and set my bags down. Before I make myself leave my room, I take a look in the mirror and take a deep breath to ready myself. Stay calm and be as respectful as possible Jensen. I repeat those words over and over in my head and make my way downstairs to Mr Jensens office.

The door seems to expand and enlarge, seeming big and intimidating. I feel small as I reach my hand up to knock on it. I nervously tap on the wood and wait for a response. "Enter." Is all I get, I roll my eyes and push the door open slowly. My father looks up from his files and gives me a nod to shut the door.

"Lydia. Sit." He says with a kind smile. Does he think I'm stupid?

"What can I do for you mermaid?" I freeze at the nickname he used to call me.

When I was little mom and dad used to read the little mermaid to me, and on Friday nights we'd all watch the movie and eat popcorn. Because Ariel had long red hair and bright eyes, Ash stated that I looked just like her. Since then, mom and dad started calling me their 'little mermaid'. It's been years since I've been called that and it makes my stomach turn with dark emotions.

"I uh.. well Elena and Kayla want me to go to a party with them tonight and.."

"A party?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if I could go." I say, looking down at my hands as I nervously twiddle them.

"Are you going to be drinking?" He sits back and pushes his reading glasses up his nose.

"Well im not sure. I just figured I'd go and be with friends."