Pranks and kisses

Lydia Jensen

    I Woke Up and looked around

I Woke Up and looked around. Everyone had gone home. Shit I fell asleep. Of course I did have you met me? I have literally fallen asleep standing up before. Ash used to take videos of me sleeping while standing or sitting up in a chair and he would pick up my hand and make me pick my nose for a picture. Once he accidentally had the flash on and it scared the hell out of me. That was the last time he ever did anything to me when I fall asleep. Probably because I broke his phone and gave him a concussion by waking up and freaking out I punched the phone away and it flew back and hit him in the head. Hard. I swear it was an accident!

I look to the floor and see my brother sleeping on a pallet with his arm out and his mouth wide open. I bite my lip to keep from laughing and check the time. 2 am huh. Welp we should move to our rooms anyway. I don't want my beloved brother to have a hurt back when he has a game coming up. Might as well wake him.

I sit up slightly but freeze when the leather makes a loud noise. He sniffs but then his face settles back into its gaping mouth idiot look. I shake my head and stand up quickly before quietly tiptoeing out of the room. The house is dark so obviously Crystal and you know who went to bed unusually early for them. They stayed up until like three last night. Anyway I quickly sped down the stairs and quietly ran through the dining room and into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and search for anything gooey. I pump my fist in the air when I find whipping cream and grab it and a banana before closing the door slowly and bolting up the stairs and back into the theater room. Ash is in the same position laying with his limbs in weird positions and his mouth wide open with slight snores.

I sit myself down next to his head and by his out stretched arm. Slowly I open the lid of the whip cream and shake it before lightly drawing it on his eyebrows and then a penis on on his cheek and a dot on his nose. I topped it off by filling his open hand with it and open the banana. I peel it quickly glancing down at my brothers stupid face and pull my phone out of my back pocket before snapping a picture without the flash. I bite my lip and rip the banana in half before sticking the separate half into his open mouth. I take a bite and tickle his nose and switch the flash on starting a video for Snapchat as he opens his eyes and tries to scratch his nose but gets a face full of cream.