I look ridiculous dammit!

Lydia Jensen

Lydia Jensen

    Finally we arrived at the Jensen ranch

Finally we arrived at the Jensen ranch.. if you could even call it that. It was more like a mansion with horses in the backyard and it looks like my dad's girlfriend Crystal added in her own glamorous touch to the land. I wasn't mad about it not that I'd ever admit that to my falsely ecstatic brother.

I punched the code in and said hello to the guard through the speaker. As the gate slowly slid open, i looked over and saw that my brother had fallen asleep again so.. I flicked Ash on the nose and rolled my window up before screaming, "WAKE UP!" And he jumped so high he hit his head on the car roof. I held in a laugh and whispered, "We're here."

I ignored his complaints and name calling as we traveled down the dirt road that was bordered by gorgeous pink and white flowered trees. Damn it was a lot less country looking than I remember which is a relief to be honest. The only thing I ever liked about Texas was the  horses dad bought for Ash and I. Which it seems he kept after all this time. Though that doesn't put out the flaming hate I have towards my father.

    Speak of the devil and he shall appear on the porch of his mansion like a frickin ghost. I look over at Ash and sera flash of anger before it's covered by a dull smile quickly when he saw me looking at him. I sigh and pull up to the large driveway and stop in front of the large wooden double doors of the Jenson mansion. Which looks even bigger and more grim than I remember. God I hope Crystal changed my room too. One Direction and Justin Bieber just isn't how I roll anymore.

    I looked past my father and saw the most beautiful supermodel looking blond I had ever seen, standing behind him holding enlarged stomach and smiling. Fuck.

Mr. & Mrs. Jensen

 Jensen