Dance partner

    After lunch I had dance thank god

After lunch I had dance thank god. My last two classes were dedicated to it since Crystal talked the coach into letting me do competition. Coach agreed as long as I show her an original solo I choreographed. Unfortunately the basketball players shared the gym with us so I have to show not only the other dancers what I've got, I have to show the jocks too. Great.

I change into my practice clothes that are admittedly... revealing for Texas but in LA I would dance for hours upon hours nonstop so they were necessary. It's too hot to wear anything more. I'm relieved to see other girls wearing similarly revealing clothes when I walked out of the locker room.

"Yo! Little red!" I look to the owner of the very loud voice and see Elenas friend London waving me over.

I smirk and make my way over to him. I'm surprised when he pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm not gonna lie you're like super hot but I don't wanna get in the way of Lixon."

"Lixon?"

"Yeah duh. You and Nixon! You are literally the first girl I've seen him show any interest in. Like seriously. I mean he's gotten with girls before but never hugged them or remembered their names NOTHING!"he said. I cringed when he yelled at the last bit in my ear.

"We were best friends a long time ago." I said matter of factly.

"Oh I know. Like god the dude would not stop whining about you when I first met him. I almost stopped hanging out with him because of his moping. Why did she have to leave? Should I text her? Who's this guy on her insta? Lydiaaaaaa!" He said in a mocking deep voice that sounded funnily similar to Nixon's.

"Wow. I didn't know he was so affected by me leaving." I said in shock. He made himself seem so understanding and at peace with me leaving when we talked on the phone.

    I feel bad but at the same time, I feel a little giddy at the thought of him constantly thinking of me. Then again, we were friends for a really long time only for my brother and I to leave at a time the three of us needed each other.

    "Yeah and the way he looked at you today-"

    "Okay ladies and gentlemen! Everyone but Jensen have a seat on the bleachers! Jensen look up the song you chose and get ready." Coach was a short blond woman with a light smile on her face. She looked like she was all business but had a kindness to her.