The field trip (Fruk)

Start from the beginning

I finally got everything, even getting some already made food you can just heat up for in case my cooking sucks like it usually did. I go to the lingerie shop as I look around. I decided to go for the small maid uniform as I buy it and go back home. I place everything on the table as I wanted to get a empty vase we had in the living room but instead I see Francis on the couch and his coworker almost kissing him. He saw me and pushed them away as he immediately wanted to start making excuses. "N-no it's alright dear. Uhm... I'm going to our room. I think I have some work to do anyway," I laugh nervously and sadly before running up to the bedroom totally forgetting the date. I sigh as I lay down on my side of the bed crying into my pillow. I turn over our wedding picture not being able to look at it. I sigh playing with the wedding band on my finger while I cried. I soon fell asleep from the amount of crying as I place my wedding ring on my nightstand. I wish it was like old times...

Francis' POV

I glare at my co-worker and immediately show them out. I sigh a bit as I go over to the kitchen, being in thought. Arthur has been acting weird lately and this was the cherry on the cake. Why hadn't he screamed at me like he would've usually? I didn't cheat on him, the co-worker has been flirting with me since I started working there and I was about to push them off when Arthur entered the room! But there's no way I can convince him of that. I see the bags Arthur brought in as I look at it confused. "Wait I went shopping yesterday what are these?" I pick up the bags as I start taking the things out. "Garlic bread, steak, potatoes, some already instant chicken soup, roses, candles and lastly...A maid outfit...?" I whisper to myself as I realize what this is. "Arthur wanted to make a surprise date night..." I whisper as I suddenly felt very guilty.

I go up to our room where Arthur was as I see him curled up in a tiny ball, the tear stain still visible when the sun shines on his face. I sigh and sit next to him gently playing with his hair, wiping away the tears. I lifted the wedding photo and sighed a bit. I smiled and gently kissed Arthur's forehead. "I'm sorry for all of this, I didn't know you felt so lonely and missed the stuff we used to do. I'll make it up to you, I promise," I smile and hugged him gently. I suddenly got an idea as I kiss his forehead quickly before going back downstairs. I start to set everything up and by then it was already night time. I softly wake Arthur up before going back downstairs. Now I wait...

Arthur's POV

I woke up when I felt soft shakes as I sit up wiping the sleep from my eyes. I look to Francis's side of the bed and sighed when I see it's empty. I wanted to sob again but there was no tears left. I was about to lay down again but I suddenly see the path of roses and lit by small candles. I looked at it strangely as I stand up following the path. The candles blowing out every time my legs moved throughout the path. It finally ended as I looked up. I couldn't help but let out a stifled laugh when I saw what it was...

My husband was in the maid lingerie I was going to wear and let's just say, that outfit is just about ready to rip. The skirt didn't help either, it barely covered his boxers. I focus on something else as I see the dinner I was going to prepare for us. He strides up to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in for a kiss. I glare at him and cover his mouth before he can kiss me. "Don't touch me bastard. You first have to explain what I walked in on and depends on your answer we'll either discuss how we take the relationship forward or we discuss divorce plans," I told him as I forced him to let go of me. I sat at the table and crossed my arms waiting for him to explain.

Francis sighed and sat down. "Please eat mon amour. You haven't eaten all day," Francis pleaded as I sighed eating the steak. "Now explain before I take my stuff and leave," I glare at him as I ate. "That's my coworker. They always flirt me at work, but please believe me when I say I have never liked it. I always told them that I love my beautiful husband and I'll never leave him. We were supposed to have a meeting today but my coworker came here and told me it was called off. They let themselves in so I was forced to make us tea and coffee. I didn't know they will make a move on me and I wanted to push them away, that's why my hand was on their chests, but then you showed up and I froze. I get it if you don't believe me but I promise you...I love you with all my heart and nothing will change that..." He sighed and looked at me with a sorry and loving expression.