Chapter 17 - Fight the death

Bella - The next few days were hard and a lot of the wolfs struggled, with more and more of the Cullen's friends visiting to learn about what was happening, it meant that more and more wolves were turning, some as young as eleven. Obviously they had me, Leah and Jake to train them and teach them our ways but they also had the other members of the pack to help, when they were not on patrol. Security around forks had doubled, whether it be vampire or wolf, we couldn't have the risk of anyone supernatural or human suffering because of Sam's views and the Volturi. I know Leah was getting more and more worried because she was aware of how large and powerful the Volturi were, but i swore on my own life that nothing was going to happen to me or the others. 

What Leah and the other members of the pack didn't know was that me, Billy and Carlisle had been doing some more research on my condition, to see if there was any way that i could increase my strength or abilities to help in the fight. The solution was actually closer than we thought, i found it in the old book that i had purchased that fateful night that Edward had saved me after i had been to the book shop, wanting to learn about the cold ones and the legends. There was an ancient vampire, that had the ability to harness the abilities of both wolf and vampire alike. He  had the power to give me abilities that even Aro and the Volturi themselves could not harness, the reason for  this, my wolf form was rare and due to this many had failed due to faking the true identity of who they were. As soon as the sun rose the next morning, me and Jake would be travelling to see this vampire, all we had was a location and a name Gabriel. I just hope that this works and the fight is over quickly, i just wish for a normal life with my Leah.

Leah - Bella has been acting differently, more than usual. I know she has been helping the newly turned wolfs with the others, but i can't put my finger on what is different, she is returning later than normal, going on tasks and missions that the rest of the pack do not know about, and finally  she has been blocking our thoughts, so i cannot sense where she has gone, i know it is probably for a good thing that she is not telling me, but i cannot help but be worried, i mean there have been many times that i have nearly lost her.    

THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHAPTER, I WILL BE UPDATING SOON.